Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

clubgop

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:47 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Actually, it's a story about Alex Jones calling his long and storied career nothing more than "performance art". Career suicide. From a guy with high powered lawyers, invitations to meet with the president, a huge national following, etc, etc.

I posted it here thinking this forum would be free of the usual lemmings that need "safe spaces", or who will inject themselves into any conversation to shout about THE INJUSTICES they face, and all that typical snowflake bullshit.

But then . . . I forgot about you cheap, third rate, Doc Strangelove knockoffs who are on some whiner's crusade about divorce and child custody and blah, blah, blah - wrap yourselves in a rainbow striped Gadsden flag already and sing me the song of your travails.

Jesus you folks are boring with your victim complexes.

But . . . this is the internet and I should probably just get used to it. Even in the Martin Hash forums, all those salty keyboard warriors are anxiously awaiting their pet social topics to be mentioned so they can wave those victim flags high.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Well I'm with you on the Alex Jones Career suicide. I do find that funny as shit but I don't find it funny that a father can lose his child. Call me what ever you want for that because I could give two fucks what you or anyone else thinks. I have my moral stances on matters and I stick to them. So to recap...

Alex Jones the performer: The career suicide is funny
Alex Jones the father: On a personal level I sympathize with him.
Buy hes not even right on that score. This wont be suicide, it might be a rebirth. This type shit will play with his audience well. Just like Oprah when she yoyos her weight only gets her more empathy from her audience.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 pm

If that dopey fucker, with all his money, with all his connections, with all his his powered lawyers, with all his fame, and all his Texas notoriety, loses a custody case IN TEXAS, it's because he's a fucking loon on an unprecedented level.

If he's remotely sane, his cash, fame, connections, and lawyers will get him more than a fair deal. But I really don't care about his personal family life because unlike sad little clubGOP, I don't lurk on the internet waiting to attack people's families in hopes that they will validate my sad existence by pretending to give a fuck.
;)

We done with the divorce drama queens, or we got a few more wannabes up in this place that want to take some shots before I continue laughing at Alex "Just a joke, bro" Jones?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm not convinced this is really that big of a deal for Jones' career.

I thought most people figured he was acting.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm not convinced this is really that big of a deal for Jones' career.

“. . .Alex Jones and his Infowars’ umbrella of radio shows, YouTube and Facebook broadcasts, Internet website and tweets turned out to be Trump’s secret weapon,” Roger Stone, probably Trump’s oldest and closest political confidant, wrote in his book “The Making of the President 2016.” “His fiery words have struck a chord in the nation and he speaks for millions. In fact, more people follow Alex than watch Fox News or CNN.”

In addition to broadcasting his radio show on some 150 stations, Infowars.com had 7.6 million global unique visitors between March 16 and April 14 according to Quantcast, which measures web audiences and ranked Infowars.com 387th among all U.S. websites, not far behind Texas.gov, MLB.com and PBS.org.

The Alex Jones YouTube channel has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 1.2 billion video views. . .

Link

That's a lot of folks for everyone to be in on the joke. But maybe.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:14 pm

But I really don't care about his personal family life because unlike sad little clubGOP, I don't lurk on the internet waiting to attack people's families in hopes that they will validate my sad existence by pretending to give a fuck.
Yet, that is exactly what you just did. You started the thread and I gave you a taste of your own medicine. :ugeek:
Just sell me a grill, George Foreman.
If that dopey fucker, with all his money, with all his connections, with all his his powered lawyers, with all his fame, and all his Texas notoriety, loses a custody case IN TEXAS, it's because he's a fucking loon on an unprecedented level.
C'mon you know better than that, all it takes is one judge. Look what it did to Abortion barbie there.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I'm not convinced this is really that big of a deal for Jones' career.

“. . .Alex Jones and his Infowars’ umbrella of radio shows, YouTube and Facebook broadcasts, Internet website and tweets turned out to be Trump’s secret weapon,” Roger Stone, probably Trump’s oldest and closest political confidant, wrote in his book “The Making of the President 2016.” “His fiery words have struck a chord in the nation and he speaks for millions. In fact, more people follow Alex than watch Fox News or CNN.”

In addition to broadcasting his radio show on some 150 stations, Infowars.com had 7.6 million global unique visitors between March 16 and April 14 according to Quantcast, which measures web audiences and ranked Infowars.com 387th among all U.S. websites, not far behind Texas.gov, MLB.com and PBS.org.

The Alex Jones YouTube channel has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 1.2 billion video views. . .

Link

That's a lot of folks for everyone to be in on the joke. But maybe.
I'm with Okee on this one, not seeing the career suicide. Pretty sure most folks already knew AJ was acting, I mean it's pretty obvious if you listen to his material for any length of time. Jones is a shock jock, not exactly a field with people who aren't playing it up for entertainment value, his career value isn't based on how real he is, but how outrageous and over the top he is.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Here's the downtrodden everyman that the whine brigade is white-knighting for:

They’d like to drag it out for two years, and she’ll be crushed and she’ll be bankrupt,” said Robert Hoffman, the Houston attorney who is Kelly Jones’ lead counsel, in arguing for rolling the tort claim into the trial.

She already is, for all practical purposes,” said Hoffman, who said she owed his firm $200,000, about all she had in the bank. . . .

. . . . Wilhite said the crux of Kelly Jones’ problem is that she has gone through one set of lawyers after another and some $3.5 million since her divorce settlement, much of it pursuing fruitless motion after motion that actually cost her access to her children each step of the way.

And she already receives $43,000 a month from her ex-husband.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state-- ... OPgP3A34J/
OMG OMG OMG . . . how I do hope "the man" doesn't kidnap Alex Jones' kids from him!!!!
Looks like he's in real danger.
Since 2013.
Having almost brankrupted his spouse at this point.

Yep, I can certainly see why the whining-male-victim brigade would rush to the aid of one Alex Jones, who is in very real danger of losing all contact with his children. I mean, they only live with him. Bravo, poop-brigade. Bravo. Excellent choice for championing against the ills of divorce court. Spot on. Clownz.
Last edited by DBTrek on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:40 pm

I think there are plenty of things he says that he could actually believe. It's not far fetched that he would not trust the fed, or chemicals in the water. Plenty of people are like that, but he takes it over the top in his presentation, and I would be generous and think that a lot of people are aware of this.

but I'm not a listener of his, so I don't know more than guessing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Just look at you showing faith in government from Texas no less. Man you fell hard. Dont you have a Papa John's commercial to shoot?

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 pm

I thought it of more like picking out a niche audience...