Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

adwinistrator

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by adwinistrator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

clubgop wrote:There we go claim victory even though you convinved no one of anything thats the old DB.
I'd just like to announce that I was convinced.

:D

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 am

(For the record, the subject of the disparaged "Maxim" article actually DID take place in the courtroom, and was a flash point of contention between AJ's attorney's and his wife's. But no need to pour gasoline on a self-immolating ding-kitty)

:evil:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:45 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: This is so clearly self-delusional, how can anyone take anything the guy says seriously? I'm embarrassed for him. (Since he seems to have no introspective capabilities.)
Everything else Jones ever said... maybe.

But this boast? Over the line! Credibility gone!
To enlightened people, Jones sounds crazy a lot of the time, but folks with little contact outside their gun clubs & churches, who don't have enough information to know about what Jones is saying, they can't really tell. But every man knows that 15-year olds don't fuck 100s of women in our culture, and to be so unself-aware as to not know that makes Jones a King-of-Fools.
You might not be as aware of Jones' shtick, but it's not just "sounds crazy" and maybe some "can't really tell" because it's all shades of grey... If you only catch the bits about flouride, black helicopters, and the NWO/Illuminati, then sure...
But Jones doesn't stop with 9/11 – he also claims the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job, and has said the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax that involved child actors. Jones has also said Jared Loughner, who killed six people and seriously wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, was a "staged mind-control operation." "The government employs geometric psychological-warfare experts that know exactly how to indirectly manipulate unstable people through the media," Jones said. "They implanted the idea in his head by repeatedly asking, 'Is Giffords in danger?'" In 2016, the Brussels attacks and the Pulse shooting in Orlando were "false flag" operations, Jones said, arguing that the government allowed radical Islamists into the country so they "can attack us and then have our freedoms taken."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 am

adwinistrator wrote:
clubgop wrote:There we go claim victory even though you convinved no one of anything thats the old DB.
I'd just like to announce that I was convinced.

Wow a lying leftist shocker.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 am

DBTrek wrote:(For the record, the subject of the disparaged "Maxim" article actually DID take place in the courtroom, and was a flash point of contention between AJ's attorney's and his wife's. But no need to pour gasoline on a self-immolating ding-kitty)

:evil:
No it wasn't you lying piece of shit. Alex Jones did not claim to sleep with 150 women in court. It never happened, a recording or transcript of said monologue was provided to the court by attorneys. You are a liar and MSM whore. You zero credibility as you've tied yourself all up in knots.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am

clubgop wrote:No it wasn't you lying piece of shit. Alex Jones did not claim to sleep with 150 women in court. It never happened, a recording or transcript of said monologue was provided to the court by attorneys. You are a liar and MSM whore. You zero credibility as you've tied yourself all up in knots.
. . .
Earlier: Lawyers for Kelly Jones sought to ask the family therapist for the Jones family about Alex Jones’ statement on a Saturday Infowars broadcast that he had had sex with more than 150 women by the time he was 16 years old.

Attorney David Minton, a lawyer for Alex Jones, leaped to his feet and objected, and lawyers for both sides approached Judge Orlinda Naranjo, who sent the jury out of the room.

Amid the hubbub, Alex Jones made a gesture or remark and Hoffman asked the judge if he could be removed from the court. Naranjo did not reply and Jones desisted.

Alex Jones questioned whether it was a relevant question for the therapist, Dr. Steven Hagey.

Attorneys Robert Hoffman and Bobby Newman argued that it was completely relevant, asking how could a man in the middle of a child custody trial go on the air and talk about having had sex with more than 150 women by the age of 16.

What kind of modeling was that for his children, Hoffman asked, noting the broadcast and video was one that his children could listen to and hear about, that his children’s friends could hear about it, that his children’s friends’ parents could hear about it.

“He also included that he was ashamed of it,” Minton said, describing Hoffman’s question as a “cheap shot to get something before the jury they can’t get to otherwise.”

“I don’t want this case to be tried in the press, it should be tried in here,” Naranjo said. . . .

http://www.statesman.com/news/state--re ... JZlSFSROK/
Pointing out how stupid you are is tantamount to a second full time job some days, ding-kitty.
Just be quiet already, no one is suffering for idiot-rage deficiency on the internet.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:
clubgop wrote:No it wasn't you lying piece of shit. Alex Jones did not claim to sleep with 150 women in court. It never happened, a recording or transcript of said monologue was provided to the court by attorneys. You are a liar and MSM whore. You zero credibility as you've tied yourself all up in knots.
. . .
Earlier: Lawyers for Kelly Jones sought to ask the family therapist for the Jones family about Alex Jones’ statement on a Saturday Infowars broadcast that he had had sex with more than 150 women by the time he was 16 years old.

Attorney David Minton, a lawyer for Alex Jones, leaped to his feet and objected, and lawyers for both sides approached Judge Orlinda Naranjo, who sent the jury out of the room.

Amid the hubbub, Alex Jones made a gesture or remark and Hoffman asked the judge if he could be removed from the court. Naranjo did not reply and Jones desisted.

Alex Jones questioned whether it was a relevant question for the therapist, Dr. Steven Hagey.

Attorneys Robert Hoffman and Bobby Newman argued that it was completely relevant, asking how could a man in the middle of a child custody trial go on the air and talk about having had sex with more than 150 women by the age of 16.

What kind of modeling was that for his children, Hoffman asked, noting the broadcast and video was one that his children could listen to and hear about, that his children’s friends could hear about it, that his children’s friends’ parents could hear about it.

“He also included that he was ashamed of it,” Minton said, describing Hoffman’s question as a “cheap shot to get something before the jury they can’t get to otherwise.”

“I don’t want this case to be tried in the press, it should be tried in here,” Naranjo said. . . .

http://www.statesman.com/news/state--re ... JZlSFSROK/
Pointing out how stupid you are is tantamount to a second full time job some days, ding-kitty.
Just be quiet already, no one is suffering for idiot-rage deficiency on the internet.
You just proved you are a lying sack of shit. And you oversold that Maxim article. Ypu are Fake News. Cant wait when this blows up in your face, you have become so invested in this thing that if she doesnt win custody, everything ypu have done here will be for naught. This is donut girl part II.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:14 pm

You're high on your own meds.
I'm not pulling for one parent over the other.
You called it a lie that the conversation came up in court and I blew your illiterate ass out of the water with facts.
Now you melting down.

So melt, clown.
Puddle on up, because my audience demands entertainment!
:clap:

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:You're high on your own meds.
You called it a lie that the conversation came up in court and I blew your illiterate ass out of the water with facts.
Now you melting down.

So melt, clown.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:You're high on your own meds.
Now you melting down.

So melt, clown.
More lies. Your contention was that he talked this way in court. I called bullshit now tou have to male up another lie. Dance clown shoe liar bitch. Stuff yourself in that clown car of lies.