Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

DBTrek

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 am

Wow, clubby is all angry and vile again. Someone call the giveafuck squad.
It is almost painful to witness a man in such need of constant attention.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 am

DBTrek wrote:"I'd already had over 150 women. I'd already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15-years-old. I was already a man at 16."[/url]
This is so clearly self-delusional, how can anyone take anything the guy says seriously? I'm embarrassed for him. (Since he seems to have no introspective capabilities.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 am

Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:"I'd already had over 150 women. I'd already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15-years-old. I was already a man at 16."[/url]
This is so clearly self-delusional, how can anyone take anything the guy says seriously? I'm embarrassed for him. (Since he seems to have no introspective capabilities.)
Everything else Jones ever said... maybe.

But this boast? Over the line! Credibility gone!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

To enlightened people, Jones sounds crazy a lot of the time, but folks with little contact outside their gun clubs & churches, who don't have enough information to know about what Jones is saying, they can't really tell. But every man knows that 15-year olds don't fuck 100s of women in our culture, and to be so unself-aware as to not know that makes Jones a King-of-Fools.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: This is so clearly self-delusional, how can anyone take anything the guy says seriously? I'm embarrassed for him. (Since he seems to have no introspective capabilities.)

To enlightened people, Jones sounds crazy a lot of the time, but folks with little contact outside their gun clubs & churches, who don't have enough information to know about what Jones is saying, they can't really tell. But every man knows that 15-year olds don't fuck 100s of women in our culture, and to be so unself-aware as to not know that makes Jones a King-of-Fools.
Hey, if you are to be a fool, best be the damn King!

Also, I banged probably, like 500 women by the time I was 14. Also, I fought and killed a grizzly bear with a Swiss army knife.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:25 am

Martin Hash wrote:

Also, I banged probably, like 500 women by the time I was 14. Also, I fought and killed a grizzly bear with a Swiss army knife.
Dude, that wasn't a grizzly bear... (Look down: you weren't always that short.)

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: To enlightened people, Jones sounds crazy a lot of the time, but folks with little contact outside their gun clubs & churches, who don't have enough information to know about what Jones is saying, they can't really tell. But every man knows that 15-year olds don't fuck 100s of women in our culture, and to be so unself-aware as to not know that makes Jones a King-of-Fools.

Dude, that wasn't a grizzly bear... (Look down: you weren't always that short.)
:shock: :oops:
HAIL!

-Hwen

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 am

doc_loliday wrote:Am I missing something? Wasn't the gist of DB's post to make fun of Jones, who made his career telling the "truth" and sticking it to the man, who is now basically folding when he actually has to face repercussions for his words? I didn't see him mocking him or anybody else for losing their children...

The people making this about divorce court want to believe that Jones is lying about being a performance artist.

They want to believe he's just saying it's an act so that justice can prevail, and his she-devil ex won't get custody.

See, he's not lying to them, he actually lying to the court... That evil she-devil...

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 am

To be fair, by the time I was 16 I had masturbated over 150 times. Well over in fact. While I realize that is not the same as having 150 sexual partners, it is very close.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:30 am

heydaralon wrote:To be fair, by the time I was 16 I had masturbated over 150 times. Well over in fact. While I realize that is not the same as having 150 sexual partners, it is very close.
Guess that depends if you used your own hands or those of others.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"