Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

SilverEagle

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:Crybabies exit my thread please.

Adults only.
Then why are you here in your own thread?
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 pm

To laugh at an ideological bombast who has turned decades of his career into "playing a character".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow.

Y'all though John Kerry was a flip-flopper. But he never said "Yo' all that stuff in Vietnam, man, I was just playing a character. It's a joke, see? Don't you get it? I was joking! A-har-de-harr-harrrr!"

I hope he does win his court case, because he's chosen the defense known as professional seppuku to make his stand. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:03 pm

clubgop wrote:Aww crybaby bitch doesnt want to know the real life consequences of his behavior while laughing at someone for experiencing those consequences for same behavior. You took to long o a break. You got old, you went soft, you lost a step, your shitposting supremacy has been supplanted. Your retirement should have been permanent.

ClubGOP trying to act like his sociopathic ass suddenly has empathy.

Try harder, robot.
Your initial attempts at expressing human emotion have fallen woefully short.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
clubgop wrote:Aww crybaby bitch doesnt want to know the real life consequences of his behavior while laughing at someone for experiencing those consequences for same behavior. You took to long o a break. You got old, you went soft, you lost a step, your shitposting supremacy has been supplanted. Your retirement should have been permanent.

ClubGOP trying to act like his sociopathic ass suddenly has empathy.

Try harder, robot.
Your initial attempts at expressing human emotion have fallen woefully short.
Oh I get it! I am so sorry to hear that. Trek has already lost his child. Washington State will fuck you sans lube and now your only comfort is to laugh at the pain of others. :lol: Sounds like you deserve it.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Oooooh! Zinger!

Or wait . . . no . . . no . . . not a zinger.
Just blather from clubGOP who is waxing strong on a victim complex over Alex Jones not being real.
Damn.
It must be like when you learned about Santa, clubby . . .and had to accept that it was actually your parents who gave you stockings full of coal because they don't like you.
:lol:

"But . . . but . . . i thought it was only some guy in the North pole who was disappointed in me . . ."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:Oooooh! Zinger!

Just blather from clubGOP who is waxing strong on a victim complex over Alex Jones not being real.
Damn.
It must be like when you learned about Santa, clubby . . .and had to accept that it was actually your parents who gave you stockings full of coal because they don't like you.

"But . . . but . . . i thought it was only some guy in the North pole who was disappointed in me . . ."
Man, you have been away too long. I have never liked Alex Jones, never listened. You were more Pro Trump than I ever was. As for Santa Claus, I'm jewish, you know that right? I dont make that a secret. So stocking full of coal is just a good investment. Funny how you tell a story about parents rejecting their children. Is that sour grapes. "I didnt want to see my daughter anyway, I didnt like her anyway." Sad bro. :cry:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Actually, it's a story about Alex Jones calling his long and storied career nothing more than "performance art". Career suicide. From a guy with high powered lawyers, invitations to meet with the president, a huge national following, etc, etc.

I posted it here thinking this forum would be free of the usual lemmings that need "safe spaces", or who will inject themselves into any conversation to shout about THE INJUSTICES they face, and all that typical snowflake bullshit.

But then . . . I forgot about you cheap, third rate, Doc Strangelove knockoffs who are on some whiner's crusade about divorce and child custody and blah, blah, blah - wrap yourselves in a rainbow striped Gadsden flag already and sing me the song of your travails.

Jesus you folks are boring with your victim complexes.

But . . . this is the internet and I should probably just get used to it. Even in the Martin Hash forums, all those salty keyboard warriors are anxiously awaiting their pet social topics to be mentioned so they can wave those victim flags high.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 pm

clubgop wrote:

Damn.

Man, you have been away too long. I have never liked Alex Jones, never listened. You were more Pro Trump than I ever was. As for Santa Claus, I'm jewish, you know that right? I dont make that a secret. So stocking full of coal is just a good investment. Funny how you tell a story about parents rejecting their children. Is that sour grapes. "I didnt want to see my daughter anyway, I didnt like her anyway." Sad bro. :cry:
Wait...what? What did I miss?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:Actually, it's a story about Alex Jones calling his long and storied career nothing more than "performance art". Career suicide. From a guy with high powered lawyers, invitations to meet with the president, a huge national following, etc, etc.

I posted it here thinking this forum would be free of the usual lemmings that need "safe spaces", or who will inject themselves into any conversation to shout about THE INJUSTICES they face, and all that typical snowflake bullshit.

But then . . . I forgot about you cheap, third rate, Doc Strangelove knockoffs who are on some whiner's crusade about divorce and child custody and blah, blah, blah - wrap yourselves in a rainbow striped Gadsden flag already and sing me the song of your travails.

Jesus you folks are boring with your victim complexes.

But . . . this is the internet and I should probably just get used to it. Even in the Martin Hash forums, all those salty keyboard warriors are anxiously awaiting their pet social topics to be mentioned so they can wave those victim flags high.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Well I'm with you on the Alex Jones Career suicide. I do find that funny as shit but I don't find it funny that a father can lose his child. Call me what ever you want for that because I could give two fucks what you or anyone else thinks. I have my moral stances on matters and I stick to them. So to recap...

Alex Jones the performer: The career suicide is funny
Alex Jones the father: On a personal level I sympathize with him.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Damn.

Wait...what? What did I miss?
DB trying to play long after they retired his jersey number. Just accept your time has passed and just sell cars.