When did Vice go SJW?

clubgop

When did Vice go SJW?

Post by clubgop » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:45 am

What the hell? Do they need some of that sweet GCF money?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a-st ... iling-2017

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: When did Vice go SJW?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:10 am

Presumably Chapelle failed the test of acceptable offensiveness, which sounds like an oxymoron to me, but who am I to question some Australian self-described comedian.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:27 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Presumably Chapelle failed the test of acceptable offensiveness, which sounds like an oxymoron to me, but who am I to question some Australian self-described comedian.
Chappelle pointed out the scam that is all. Why does he have to take a backseat to a rich white man who doesnt want his penis anymore?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:34 am

clubgop wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Presumably Chapelle failed the test of acceptable offensiveness, which sounds like an oxymoron to me, but who am I to question some Australian self-described comedian.
Chappelle pointed out the scam that is all. Why does he have to take a backseat to a rich white man who doesnt want his penis anymore?
What I find far more interesting is that in the 13-odd years Chapelle has been outside of the spotlight, the left went from dominating most decent comedy to being boring pedants applauding each other for believing all the right stuff.

Then, on cue, Chapelle gets a lecture about 'punching down' (whatever that is supposed to mean) after he releases his specials.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:17 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: What I find far more interesting is that in the 13-odd years Chapelle has been outside of the spotlight, the left went from dominating most decent comedy to being boring pedants applauding each other for believing all the right stuff.

Then, on cue, Chapelle gets a lecture about 'punching down' (whatever that is supposed to mean) after he releases his specials.
In the past decade the number of "victims" has grown exponentially to where most comedians can't help being seen as "punching down" on their victimhood?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:46 am

Ph64 wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: What I find far more interesting is that in the 13-odd years Chapelle has been outside of the spotlight, the left went from dominating most decent comedy to being boring pedants applauding each other for believing all the right stuff.

In the past decade the number of "victims" has grown exponentially to where most comedians can't help being seen as "punching down" on their victimhood?
Making fun of victims is universally funny... that is why we laugh at someone getting hit in the crotch. The more random, unjust and unpredictable, the funnier.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:35 am

When Gavin left
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 am

Vice is just cashing in. They cashed in on the hipster thing, and now this. If the alt-right really ever picks up a huge following, Vice will become race realist. Bet that.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:52 am

Some things are just too serious to make jokes about. Like a grown man tucking his dick between his legs and wearing makeup while pretending to be a woman. Not a joking matter.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Vice is just cashing in. They cashed in on the hipster thing, and now this. If the alt-right really ever picks up a huge following, Vice will become race realist. Bet that.
Alt-right won't pick up when it comes to the masses. That's the way it is.

And for VICE, they are a great team of young reporters taking far too dangerous chances when reporting to their health. Well, they are young. But they will become older and then they won't take such chances that no other news media with age old Vietnam vets doing the reporting will do.

You don't see such reporting usually from an average news agency:

Or this classic, seldom you have reporters so eagerly wanting to be arrested: