MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan

clubgop

Re: MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Sounds good to me, my personal policy is No Foreign Entanglements. Pull back, Fortress America. You guys do what you want.
Never happen. The vested interests have too much invested in global capitalism.
Exactly. And if you were thinking that trump would change that, you'll be sorely disappointed.
At least we are getting some semblence of a sane immigration policy instead of the status quo pantsuit you voted for.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:55 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Sounds good to me, my personal policy is No Foreign Entanglements. Pull back, Fortress America. You guys do what you want.
Exactly. And if you were thinking that trump would change that, you'll be sorely disappointed.

OK. Well how long you guys want to keep doing this Afghanistan thing like we have been. Another 15 years, 30 years ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:

OK. Well how long you guys want to keep doing this Afghanistan thing like we have been. Another 15 years, 30 years ?
Don't think anyone here is saying they want it to continue, just saying it will because of the vested interests of the corperations who have the governments ear and who really run the country...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:14 pm

You guys, and folks like yourselves who like to call themselves 'realists' are the problem. You don't really want to do what it takes to win, but you don't want to demand getting out of there, and you don't want to make anyone mad.

However, you really like the feel of your silk slippers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Don't think anyone here is saying they want it to continue, just saying it will because of the vested interests of the corperations who have the governments ear and who really run the country...
Liberals? The same people importing foreigners to drive down wages in America under the Republican Party until the immigration act of 1924? Those same people that man the halls of congress and corporations and slip seamlessly in between? The very same liberals like yourself that I've been fighting on the Internet tooth and nail for over two years who despise a fair wage for workers working in their own nations?

Please, tell me all about these """corporations""" you hate so much but defend at every turn.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:22 pm

You won't catch me defending oil companies or the MIC, these are the corporations who tell Mr Trump that he can't pull out of Afghanistan.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes... it's all "us" vs "you", isn't it.

Can't possibly be that we're on the same side with different ideas, one side must be traitors to the glorious empire. How sad.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm telling you the liberal ideals behind this war are to blame.

As far as you and me commie cat face, I'm sorry. We're not on the same side. I'm on the side of Americans, and by Americans I mean the ones that have tamed the jungle that used to be Ohio that was infested with malaria and yes, even rattle snakes. You on the other hand shit on Americans every chance you get.

The rest of Monte's argument is just tired shit I've heard all my life, even when I too was more of a liberal. I used to agree but the thing is some of us want to fucking do something to preserve our country while the rest of you nihilistic Colbert Rporte watching face book waiving pro refugee faggots want to decimate the very cloth of your own country. Conservatism wasn't supposed to be about free market ideals that's just what you guys pigeon holed us into. Conservatism means doing the right things for We the People, the Americans, and if it means waging war than so be it.

Conservatism is just as much a hollowed out ideal as your precious liberty shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Nukedog wrote:I'm telling you the liberal ideals behind this war are to blame.

As far as you and me commie cat face, I'm sorry. We're not on the same side. I'm on the side of Americans, and by Americans I mean the ones that have tamed the jungle that used to be Ohio that was infested with malaria and yes, even rattle snakes. You on the other hand shit on Americans every chance you get.

The rest of Monte's argument is just tired shit I've heard all my life, even when I too was more of a liberal. I used to agree but the thing is some of us want to fucking do something to preserve our country while the rest of you nihilistic Colbert Rporte watching face book waiving pro refugee faggots want to decimate the very cloth of your own country. Conservatism wasn't supposed to be about free market ideals that's just what you guys pigeon holed us into. Conservatism means doing the right things for We the People, the Americans, and if it means waging war than so be it.

Conservatism is just as much a hollowed out ideal as your precious liberty shit.
No malaria in Ohio, honky. And just how "liberal ideals" played into a Republican kicking off the Great Clusterfuck of Persia after 9/11 is a complete mystery to yours truly.

I shit on Stupid Americans, yes. Not Americans in general. Contrary to the feverish nationalist narrative around here, I do love my countrymen - and yes, my country. Conservatism != Nationalism != Xenophobia != Fanatical Christian Warriors. You pigeon-holed yourselves into that box.

I'm on board with Fiscal Conservatism, within reason.
I'm on board with restricting immigration, within reason.
I'm on board with national defense - read again - DEFENSE, within reason.
I'm on board with freedom of religion - for all religions, within reason.

If being "an American" means fanatical opposition to change, or jingoistic hatred of "The Other", or tattooing a flag on my ass and singing fanfare when troops come home from batshit corporate-driven misadventures, then I'm no American. That definition seems to have left me (and most reasonable people) behind.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Well I guess that means you think I'm one of those people because all I've ever seen you do is counter signal everything that I post. America was a Christian nation. Get over it fedora faggot.
No malaria in Ohio, honky.
Anymore faggot. You can thank all the white trash you love to bash for reclaiming that land
The name "Lima" was reputedly chosen in a nod to the Peruvian capital, which during the 1800s was a major source of quinine, an anti-malaria drug for which there had been a demand in the region, an area known as the Great Black Swamp.[7]
Wiki