MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan

Montegriffo

Re: MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

There it is. Now you'll see the Muslims get really pissed.

Fucking idiot.
What are Muslims like when they get really pissed? Are they willing to strap explosives to themselves? Pilot planes into skyscrapers? What lengths will they go to when they're really pissed?
I'm referring to the billion or so of them that are currently peaceful, and don't feel threatened by our lunacy.

To answer your question, it would look like StA's fantasy-genocide.
It's equivilant to asking which came first the chicken or the egg.
Was Islamic terrorism created by intervention in Afghanistan, regime change in Iraq, the first gulf war to liberate Kuwait, the creation of Israel in Palestine, the betrayal of the Arabs after WWI or does it go all the way back to the crusades?
The point is the escalation of violence on both sides needs to be scaled back not ramped up. Especially if the only point is for the US to finally win a war of invasion or to colonise Afghanistan to steal their resources in order to pay for invading them in the first place.
What was it Einstein said about repeating the same actions over and over and expecting a different result each time?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'm referring to the billion or so of them that are currently peaceful, and don't feel threatened by our lunacy.
Razzin you on the Religion of Peace thing. But this ^^^^^^ Fearing that if you commit to total war against Jihadis that you'll be fighting a Billion Hajji's, that's a losing mind set right there. You can't win a war and be scared of pissing off your enemy or their allies.

What the fuck don't you, the US DOD, NATO and Western Civilization get about that ?
WTF is the confusion ?
We are not at war with Muslims. That's the confusion. We are blowing up and being blown up by some shitheads in the ME, but that is a far cry from a clash of religions on a global scale. It is most definitely something that cannot be allowed to happen.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Razzin you on the Religion of Peace thing. But this ^^^^^^ Fearing that if you commit to total war against Jihadis that you'll be fighting a Billion Hajji's, that's a losing mind set right there. You can't win a war and be scared of pissing off your enemy or their allies.

What the fuck don't you, the US DOD, NATO and Western Civilization get about that ?
WTF is the confusion ?
We are not at war with Muslims. That's the confusion. We are blowing up and being blown up by some shitheads in the ME, but that is a far cry from a clash of religions on a global scale. It is most definitely something that cannot be allowed to happen.
:? I'm lost, weren't you the one that said if we make em mad we'll be fighting a Billion Moooslims ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

WTF is the confusion ?
:? I'm lost, weren't you the one that said if we make em mad we'll be fighting a Billion Moooslims ?
If we incite Muslims as a whole, then yes we would be. There is simply no winning a conflict like that.

Currently, we are blowing up a small group of shitheads, and trashing 2 countries under the illusion that it's about Terrisum.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If we incite Muslims as a whole, then yes we would be. There is simply no winning a conflict like that.

Currently, we are blowing up a small group of shitheads, and trashing 2 countries under the illusion that it's about Terrisum.
So, you are in the camp that they hate us because of what we do, and if we do the wrong things all of them are going to hate us, but right now a small group hates us a lot, a larger group hates us a little, and most of them just don't like us, but are ready to hate us if we do the wrong thing and then a Billion Mooslims are going to hate us.

So, inversely if we are only nice to them we can stop fighting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

So, you are in the camp that they hate us because of what we do, and if we do the wrong things all of them are going to hate us, but right now a small group hates us a lot, a larger group hates us a little, and most of them just don't like us, but are ready to hate us if we do the wrong thing and then a Billion Mooslims are going to hate us.

I'd say that was worth a try, what we have been doing for the last 20 years or so isn't working. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth just leaves you with a world full of toothless blind men....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'd say that was worth a try, what we have been doing for the last 20 years or so isn't working. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth just leaves you with a world full of toothless blind men....

Sounds good to me, my personal policy is No Foreign Entanglements. Pull back, Fortress America. You guys do what you want.
PLATA O PLOMO

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Sounds good to me, my personal policy is No Foreign Entanglements. Pull back, Fortress America. You guys do what you want.
Never happen. The vested interests have too much invested in global capitalism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:40 pm

de officiis wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: I'd say that was worth a try, what we have been doing for the last 20 years or so isn't working. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth just leaves you with a world full of toothless blind men....

Never happen. The vested interests have too much invested in global capitalism.
Exactly. And if you were thinking that trump would change that, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:47 pm

We could win any war we put our mind to if we chose to. On easy mode. The fact is, the liberal mentality sees us marching towards being a world hegemony and puss out. No they cry! Fine. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you truly want to withdraw you have to leave We the People alone and quit stirring up conflicts for pedophiles in Saudi and Jews in Israel only to let all the refugees into our countries.

If you want out then just say so but that does mean fortress America, ie you're going to have to quit shitting all over our laborers and help them prosper instead of treating them like white trash you want to die. Really, poor whites are fighting these wars for everyone else to get rich off of. Our first enlistment, front line infantry is overwhelmingly white and Southern. So if you want out of these pointless wars as much as we do well you're going to have to start showing us the respect we deserve so we can PRESERVE this nation and stop its degradation.

Our politicians are all traitors to pretty much every American citizen no matter his or her background and stake. With Trump though, we have had some good progress made in favor of We the People.