Free college in New York

Martin Hash

Re: Free college in New York

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:50 am

Most jobs are like that. Only Engineering, Medicine & Law degrees are consequential, and even then, Masters & Doctorates in those fields are only showing off.

p.s. I was only showing off. How else was I, poor White Trash, going to prove I was better than a guy who could throw a baseball really fast?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:50 am

My wife doesn't hire people based on their CV, they don't even take resumes, they never even look at them, they never even post jobs for application, they literally only hire experienced people, based on networking, the college degree never even gets to the desk to be seen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:My wife doesn't hire people based on their CV, they don't even take resumes, they never even look at them, they never even post jobs for application, they literally only hire experienced people, based on networking, the college degree never even gets to the desk to be seen.
Like every other job in every other field, isn't that our point?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:My wife doesn't hire people based on their CV, they don't even take resumes, they never even look at them, they never even post jobs for application, they literally only hire experienced people, based on networking, the college degree never even gets to the desk to be seen.
Like every other job in every other field, isn't that our point?
Not every other field, a huge number of jobs in the US are actually accessed through the national security state, it's like Madd Zepp from the DCF, he had all this education, but he couldn't get his foot in the door, he went to Washington DC, but no one cared about college, all they cared about is where had he served in the military and had he ever had a security clearance, so eventually he just said "fuck this, I'm joining the Navy..."

If you have a degree in the USA, your next step should be Officer Candidate School, and then get dat security clearance ticket punched.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:24 pm

In other news of why your kids should avoid college at all costs:

https://townhall.com/watchdog/texas/201 ... ing-n10545

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Single-payer college. It's our only hope.