Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:42 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

The Conservative

Re: Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Yeah, wonder what we don't see.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Seems like a Hotep.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Cedric....Cedar......Oh no.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I don't want to speculate but obviously it's a gay Muslim.
Cedric Anderson. 53(?)

Black, wrap sheet longer than my arm. Shot teacher who was astranged from him, only married for a few months.

He obviously didn't see the no gun zone sign posted at the school, because his just isn't suppose to happen. Especially with a convicted felon having a gun.

I mean the laws are meant from that from happening... right? :roll:

Nothing on his religion yet.
Makes sense, a black hoodlum who can't hit his target without putting bullets into several other people too. Is he from Chicago? ;)
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Ph64 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I don't want to speculate but obviously it's a gay Muslim.
Cedric Anderson. 53(?)

Black, wrap sheet longer than my arm. Shot teacher who was astranged from him, only married for a few months.

He obviously didn't see the no gun zone sign posted at the school, because his just isn't suppose to happen. Especially with a convicted felon having a gun.

I mean the laws are meant from that from happening... right? :roll:

Nothing on his religion yet.
Makes sense, a black hoodlum who can't hit his target without putting bullets into several other people too. Is he from Chicago? ;)
And wasn't supposed to have a weapon anyway. Our brilliant gun control laws at work.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Black man shoots his woman and a student in a school--*poof*--not a story, not a school shooting, move along.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Its not a "school shooting" he just happened to shoot his woman at a school which was her place of work

He made 2 mistakes

1. Shooting her at the school. If he was going to murder-suicide he should have done it at home or her home or something
2. Using too big of a gun. The kids were behind her and were killed/injured by the bullets penetrating both bodies
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:39 am

California wrote:Its not a "school shooting" he just happened to shoot his woman at a school which was her place of work

He made 2 mistakes

1. Shooting her at the school. If he was going to murder-suicide he should have done it at home or her home or something
2. Using too big of a gun. The kids were behind her and were killed/injured by the bullets penetrating both bodies

Yeah, you are from California.

1 Student dead, one teacher dead... it happened at A SCHOOL! By all definitions it is a school shooting. It may not be student aggravated, but it is a school shooting.

2. Are you daft?! You honestly don't know your calibers... a high powered .22 can go through a person, the same can be said with a 5.56 round, and others, that are not large. A large caliber round such as a .45 or a .50 (desert eagle) actually can penetrate through a person, but it would have significant loss of momentum unless it is a magnum round which means that it has more power, but the size of the round still can't break the laws of physics.

If the round was a .50 or a magnum round, the kids that were shot would both be dead... for once a bullet hits a target it looses its shape, and starts to tumble. The momentum would still be great enough to do severe damage to anyone it hits behind them. If anything it would enter the body and ricochet throughout the body till it lost momentum... if it didn't get lodged in a bone first.

This is not up for debate, this is gun physics, but living in CA, I am sure you wouldn't know that...
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:50 am

The Conservative wrote:
California wrote:Its not a "school shooting" he just happened to shoot his woman at a school which was her place of work

He made 2 mistakes

Yeah, you are from California.

1 Student dead, one teacher dead... it happened at A SCHOOL! By all definitions it is a school shooting. It may not be student aggravated, but it is a school shooting.

2. Are you daft?! You honestly don't know your calibers... a high powered .22 can go through a person, the same can be said with a 5.56 round, and others, that are not large. A large caliber round such as a .45 or a .50 (desert eagle) actually can penetrate through a person, but it would have significant loss of momentum unless it is a magnum round which means that it has more power, but the size of the round still can't break the laws of physics.

If the round was a .50 or a magnum round, the kids that were shot would both be dead... for once a bullet hits a target it looses its shape, and starts to tumble. The momentum would still be great enough to do severe damage to anyone it hits behind them. If anything it would enter the body and ricochet throughout the body till it lost momentum... if it didn't get lodged in a bone first.

This is not up for debate, this is gun physics, but living in CA, I am sure you wouldn't know that...
I should have said "too powerful" instead of "too big"

Despite whatever preconceived notions you have about me, I am well aware how guns work and ballistic science. You don't grow up with a marksmanship instructor/hunter safety instruction father without picking up a little but thanks.

And "school shooting" is how you define it. For me, a school shooting is when you purposely target students to spread terror. The students were not targeted purposely, they were collateral damage
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session