Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

The Conservative

Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:15 pm

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-wor ... 3738-story
Four people were shot Monday in an apparent murder-suicide inside an elementary school classroom in San Bernardino, including a teacher and two students, police and school officials said.
Isn't San Bernardino a sanctuary city?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Re: Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:34 pm

As far as I can tell, no details about the shooter have been released. Unless the shooter is an illegal, I don't see what this has to do with sanctuary cities.

I'm sure the school was a gun-free zone. That would be a relevant topic of discussion.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Two adults dead, two children wounded in elementary school murder-suicide shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Probably a domestic/custody dispute.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Probably a domestic/custody dispute.
They know who the shooter is, they won't release the shooters info... wonder why...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
They know who the shooter is, they won't release the shooters info... wonder why...

If he obtained a firearm illegally, want to track down the supplier before he realizes what happened. As one example.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

If he obtained a firearm illegally, want to track down the supplier before he realizes what happened. As one example.
I call BS on that.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:58 pm

I don't want to speculate but obviously it's a gay Muslim.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:20 pm

PLEASE BE MUSLIM PLEASE BE MUSLIM PLEASE BE MUSLIM

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I don't want to speculate but obviously it's a gay Muslim.
Cedric Anderson. 53(?)

Black, wrap sheet longer than my arm. Shot teacher who was astranged from him, only married for a few months.

He obviously didn't see the no gun zone sign posted at the school, because his just isn't suppose to happen. Especially with a convicted felon having a gun.

I mean the laws are meant from that from happening... right? :roll:

Nothing on his religion yet.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:23 pm

(((Anderson)))