THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

kybkh

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 am

Walking through Lowes this weekend to get a new hose and deck cleaner for the weekend honey-do-list and I can't help but notice I am surrounded by dozens of middle-aged white folk who don't give a fuck about Syria, North Korea, Af-Pk, Russia, Ukraine, Uganda, etc.

Literally the only fuck given is one that may be taking money out of our pockets.

Not sure how this Trump Revolution will evolve, but I believe there will be another derivation (I suspect a Bern Bro and Paul Bot Alliance) because the will is there in the public to rise up and just forcibly remove anyone living in the District of Columbia. We are just desperately waiting on a leader who can talk over the media like Trump was able to.

Problem now though is just like the Republican Party is still working on Paul-proofing their nomination process, the establishment is Trump-proofing itself now via internet censorship.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Re: THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 am

To be fair, you could have walked down the road during the Civil War, and it's not like people in the North at least, we're obesessing about it all day every day, there never was an America who couldn't bomb somebody into the stone age and chew gum at the same time.

It's a big country, people got shit to do.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:43 am

Smitty-48 wrote:To be fair, you could have walked down the road during the Civil War, and it's not like people in the North at least, we're obesessing about it all day every day, there never was an America who couldn't bomb somebody into the stone age and chew gum at the same time.
It sounds to me like you are living in the wrong country. For someone who enjoys war and the military life so much, you would probably be welled suited to join with JSOC or some other similar group, running around the world droning and raiding all sorts of different cultures. I know you took an oath to Lady Windsor, but promises are meant to be broken. Its time to join the winning team Smitty. Right now you are a NFL level player stuck in the CFL. Its time to suit up and put your skills to use in the big leagues! They will have to bump you down to private, but you will move up quick.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:48 am

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:To be fair, you could have walked down the road during the Civil War, and it's not like people in the North at least, we're obesessing about it all day every day, there never was an America who couldn't bomb somebody into the stone age and chew gum at the same time.
It sounds to me like you are living in the wrong country. For someone who enjoys war and the military life so much, you would probably be welled suited to join with JSOC or some other similar group, running around the world droning and raiding all sorts of different cultures. I know you took an oath to Lady Windsor, but promises are meant to be broken. Its time to join the winning team Smitty. Right now you are a NFL level player stuck in the CFL. Its time to suit up and put your skills to use in the big leagues! They will have to bump you down to private, but you will move up quick.
Once you've served in the Canadian military, you can't switch the US, you treat your guys like shit, we're used to a certain level of pampering, which in America, all goes to the defense contractors, a US military base is like a prison camp, and Canadian military base is like a resort, it would be like moving from the suburbs to the ghetto.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 am

but an SF compound is like a frat house.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 am

Yeah, that's true, based on which command you're in and what trade you are and what rank you are, you can get a cushy set up in the US, it's a class system in the US military, segregated based on pecking order, whereas in the Canadian military, the gap between what the General gets and what the Private gets, it's not nearly so wide, I never felt hard done by when I was a Junior Rank, but when we went to the US bases and saw how our equivalents lived, we were like "yeesh, that's harsh, what is this, jail?".
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 am

It's true. I have seen how their Air Force gets treated. Chow hall is a delicious restaurant smorgasbord with constantly rotating dishes. On a remote air base, they have at least two bars/pubs.

From what I could tell, their average infantry have it about as good as airmen in the Space Command (with better food).
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Once you've served in the Canadian military, you can't switch the US, you treat your guys like shit, we're used to a certain level of pampering, which in America, all goes to the defense contractors, a US military base is like a prison camp, and Canadian military base is like a resort, it would be like moving from the suburbs to the ghetto.
Doesn't serving for the glory of your new country the United States of America mean anything to you?
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 am

Here's how Bernie can still win...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 am

heydaralon wrote:Doesn't serving for the glory of your new country the United States of America mean anything to you?
I would fight for Old Glory, don't think that I wouldn't, if push came to shove, and you were actually backs against the wall as opposed to just military adventure, I'd have America's back, no doubt.
Nec Aspera Terrent