Scarlett Johansson is a Cunt

SilverEagle

Scarlett Johansson is a Cunt

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:59 pm

This cunt needs to STFU! Ivanka Trump is a ten times the woman she'll ever be. Hell Scarlett Johansson is a terrible actress and I hope they kill off her character in the Avengers because she sucks at that part.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... trump.html
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Re: Scarlett Johansson is a Cunt

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:04 pm

SilverEagle wrote:This cunt needs to STFU! Ivanka Trump is a ten times the woman she'll ever be. Hell Scarlett Johansson is a terrible actress and I hope they kill off her character in the Avengers because she sucks at that part.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... trump.html
Meh, celebrities do this crap out of self promotion and to hide that fact that most of them are just idiots who fake shit for a living. Actors are probably the most insecure personality type of any profession. Remember, most of these kids were the drama nerds in school.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Foolish for the Lib-Dems to attack Ivanka thusly, when I'd bet that Ivanka is basically one of them, the Lib-Dem back door fifth column into the Oval Office, but it's all part of the general foolishness of the Lib-Dems scorched earth approach, which is really just propping Trump up rather than bringing him down, but I guess they're still so sore about getting schooled in the election that they simply can't help themselves, wouldn't bother getting that worked up about it though, as it's all a flailing sign of inherent weakness in the end. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Foolish for the Lib-Dems to attack Ivanka thusly, when I'd bet that Ivanka is basically one of them, the Lib-Dem back door fifth column into the Oval Office, but it's all part of the general foolishness of the Lib-Dems scorched earth approach, which is really just propping Trump up rather than bringing him down, but I guess they're still so sore about getting schooled in the election that they simply can't help themselves, wouldn't bother getting that worked up about it though, as it's all a flailing sign of inherent weakness in the end. /shrugs
I'm quite sure Ivanka and little Kush' share a lot of views with Lefties, but Lefties, for all their BS talk about understanding and lockstep ideologs. You can be in for just a little bit of it, you have to down for all of it. Choose your gender, choose your bathroom, whining about Climate Change.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:26 pm

I wouldn't say they are "Lefties", they're too filthy rich to be Lefties, but pretty sure they are liberals, elitists, statists, globalists, that sort of thing, but I seriously doubt that Jared and Ivanka are in any way Bolshie about shit, they ain't Bernie Bros, more like Neo-Liberal Clintonians, suffice to say, I doubt they are conservatives of any stripe, that's fo sho, bottom line; Democrats.

I don't think Scarjo is a Lefty neither, same-same; (Neo) Liberal Democrat. They're not actually on the Left, they're "Centrists".
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I wouldn't say they are "Lefties", they're too filthy rich to be Lefties, but pretty sure they are liberals, elitists, statists, globalists, that sort of thing, but I seriously doubt that Jared and Ivanka are in any way Bolshie about shit, they ain't Bernie Bros, more like Neo-Liberal Clintonians, suffice to say, I doubt they are conservatives of any stripe, that's fo sho, bottom line; Democrats.

I don't think Scarjo is a Lefty neither, same-same; (Neo) Liberal Democrat. They're not actually on the Left, they're "Centrists".
Fuck that they aint centrist either. Thats another liberal under cover hack bitch conceit. Thinking they have dont have an ideology, they just have "common sense", thinking they have a monopoly on what the "facts" are and who is telling them. They cant possibly be biased. Fuck them and the self righteous horse you rode in on.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 pm

All that you know fades away.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 pm

I'll give you anything if you want anything.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Why not shit up her thread,

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Objectification,