Hillary Explains Why She Lost

C-Mag

Re: Hillary Explains Why She Lost

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:11 am

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Trump may be fucking up right now, but we still dodged a bullet with Clinton.
:dance:

Still dancing over that one.
She owed so many foreign influences it's hard to say what crazy shit she would be doing.
Yeah I think Trump is fucking up with the Syria situation but he was the much better choice over Clinton for sure.
Yeah, just what we needed to be at war with another Middle Eastern Potentate. This makes about as much sense as Libya did.
This is the first real big, Candidate Trump vs President Trump moment for me. Ironically, in the interview in question, Hillary said we need to bomb Assad.

Hey, on the bright side, it took Trump to enforce Obama's Red Line in the Sand :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:02 am

The ever so wise WAPO posted an article alluding to research that shows Hillary may be right when saying misogyny played a role in her loss.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... fbafd13ca0

Some of the evidence used to back up that claim:
- In addition to worrying about whether you're an effective candidate if you're a mom, voters worry about the impact your public-office job will have on your children.
- Men can recover from critiques about their abilities to manage family and public office. Women struggle to regain that ground.

Hillary's only child is well into adulthood. Managing a family wasn't a factor. Being a compulsive liar and generally unlikable person (not woman, person) is why she lost, not because she had to overcome biases' because she is a woman.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:07 am

Reminds me; I didn't like Sarah Palin because she was an idiot (Trump level), not because she was a woman. In fact, I looked forward to her running until she talked.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:08 am

I am glad we have Margaret Thatcher in the history books to serve as an example that women actually can be good leaders who take responsibility for themselves and don't act like adult children.

Clinton is probably the worst possible disaster for the women's movement you could have concocted. If you want to somehow argue that women are not capable of take charge of anything, that they are somewhere between children and grown men in terms of capability, responsibility, and integrity, then you'd need only highlight Hillary Clinton's illustrious career. The woman never earned anything. She road the coat tales of her crooked husband into power. Every position of authority she was ever given resulted in disaster, culminating with the Libyan and Syrian civil wars which flooded Europe with tens of millions of people which in turn has created a wave of terrorism, crime, and rape across the continent. She never took responsibility for that either.

The double standard here is glaring.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Trump may be fucking up right now, but we still dodged a bullet with Clinton.
:dance:

She owed so many foreign influences it's hard to say what crazy shit she would be doing.
Yeah I think Trump is fucking up with the Syria situation but he was the much better choice over Clinton for sure.
Not easy letting that make me feel better. Pretty pissed about what I'm seeing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote: :dance:

Not easy letting that make me feel better. Pretty pissed about what I'm seeing.
It was one attack. He was being tested he had to respond. What do you want? It was a limited engagement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:31 pm

An investigation. Honestly though if it was just a one and done thing I wouldn't be that mad. However he's set up a precedence now where every time the rebels set up a "saryn" attack we are supposed to do something. Fuck that. What Trump did was blast a hole wide open for people like HIS ENTIRE FUCKING STAFF except Bannon to overtly fuck up yet another secular country. As always it's the same fucking people being sent to die for this shit. Fuck that and fuck Trump's little stunt.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

An investigation. Honestly though if it was just a one and done thing I wouldn't be that mad. However he's set up a precedence now where every time the rebels set up a "saryn" attack we are supposed to do something. Fuck that. What Trump did was blast a hole wide open for people like HIS ENTIRE FUCKING STAFF except Bannon to overtly fuck up yet another secular country. As always it's the same fucking people being sent to die for this shit. Fuck that and fuck Trump's little stunt.
Jesus Christ, I feel myself in agreement with ND, this is the end of times. But, you're right, this shit could snow ball. I hope it doesn't.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 pm

The implications of the one attack are not really the issue.

The implication of an attack when there should not have been one is the issue.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Nope, the Dems aren't going to change a damn thing. Double-down mutterfukkers.
Aren't you one of them?

Just asking...

But too bad they will not look at why the failed so miserable. Hope that the Clinton cabal will be sidelined in the Democratic Party. Something has to change.