Got to love Mass... fucking assholes.

The Conservative

Got to love Mass... fucking assholes.

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Michelle DuBois should be recalled for this stunt.

https://m.facebook.com/michelle.dubois. ... 7367363821
Michelle DuBois

ICE raid in Brockton on 3/28 and 29th
If you get picked up by ICE call legal services direct line for immigration help: 774-488-5961

I got the following information from my friend in the Latin community:

"I have a message for the immigrant community of Brockton. Please be careful on Wednesday 29. ICE will be in Brockton on that day.

If you are undocumented don't go out on the street. If there is a knock on the door of your house and you don't know who it is, don't open the door. I ask you to be careful."

Update: It is obvious that this post has touched off a lot of controversy.

To be clear: I am just forwarding a rumor that is all over Brockton. Actually I'm helping ICE to know (if they didn't already) that the raids they are planning are already known about in the City.

I hope we can work on all the other issues together and that this one difference of opinion does not hurt our working relationship.

Public Response at 2:33pm 3/28 to this Facebook post:

"It is obvious that my Facebook post touched off a lot of unintended controversy.

I am an elected State Representative and the response to one facebook post has caused people from across the Nation to inundate my facebook page with some pretty ugly and threatening posts. If this is what happens to an elected representative - what must be happening to immigrants every day in our Nation, both documented and not documented.

I posted on my personal and public facebook page about a rumor about an ICE raid happening on two future dates. I had heard this rumor from several immigrants in the community.

There are many people in Brockton (documented and not) as well as people across this Nation who are terrified. This rumor of an ICE raid in Brockton was wide-spread in Brockton. There have been many ICE raids in the City.

Passing information along that is already all-over the community, not only lets the people I represent know what is happening, it lets ICE know that everyone in Brockton is aware of ICE's planned raid (if there was one).

Having ICE know that this rumor is wide-spread in Brockton allows them to change the date if they feel the public's knowledge of the raid would undermine their planned raid. So I do not agree with Sheriff Hodgson on his point that he made before a federal panel in WashingtonDC that my public facebook post in anyway undermines law enforcement."
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Re: Got to love Mass... fucking assholes.

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Nothing will happen to her...and there's nothing you can do about it.....the country seriously needs to split.....the progressives/collectivists go one way, and the libertarians the other.....this kind of stuff doesn't even phase me anymore, I really think the country is on the cusp of going full totalrian or splitting up....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:47 pm

So raid Saturday morning.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:08 pm

If the left would be honest for once, the country would quickly realize that we need to split....the left doesn't like certain laws, but instead of saying were going to change said laws, they just op not to enforce them.....very destructive policy.....and the fact that both sides do this means we really really need to split.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So raid Saturday morning.
No fuck that. If the advice of this person is to have illegals shelter in place and not answer the door then say you will raid everyday. Put companies out of business and starve them out.