Guess Just What Happen

Speaker to Animals

Re: Guess Just What Happen

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Ok cool, I'm out this thread.

Too bad cause your grampa's train-set sounded pretty neat.

Krypton will just have to explode.
He's fronting because he lacks an education. All these IT guys are like this. You just have to nod your head and pretend like they are just as good as engineers with real science and engineering degrees.. Hopefully they will get around to resetting the server and then go away.

Then you are daft as you are "educated"... there is a difference between the WWW and the Internet. If you can't figure out the difference, then you probably are either too educated, or truly don't understand the basics of internet & network security... which by the sounds of it, you don't.

Where did I say otherwise? Man you really did ride the short bus..

I actually tried to throw you a life raft earlier, and then you proceeded to insult me, so now I am just dumping on your retarded ass. You are the one who said "internet 2.0". There sort of is such a thing, but I doubt you knew that.

Just because somebody let's you keep a server running doesn't put you on par with people who are actual engineers and have college educations.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:37 pm

You know about compiling son? You ever watch a man compile?

*Actually - technically - most code monkeys these days don't compile....If it ain't machine code...it ain't compiling.....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Assembling.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
He's fronting because he lacks an education. All these IT guys are like this. You just have to nod your head and pretend like they are just as good as engineers with real science and engineering degrees.. Hopefully they will get around to resetting the server and then go away.

Then you are daft as you are "educated"... there is a difference between the WWW and the Internet. If you can't figure out the difference, then you probably are either too educated, or truly don't understand the basics of internet & network security... which by the sounds of it, you don't.

I actually tried to throw you a life raft earlier, and then you proceeded to insult me, so now I am just dumping on your retarded ass. You are the one who said "internet 2.0". There sort of is such a thing, but I doubt you knew that.

Just because somebody let's you keep a server running doesn't put you on par with people who are actual engineers and have college educations.

Technically that thing you're talking about is still connected to the Internet....so it's still the Internet.....they're really isn't an Internet 2.0.....nor can there ever be....by definition, the Internet is just a bunch of connected networks....there's already enclaves that run on different layer 1 and 2 protocols.....www 2.0 is a buzz word for the set of technologies that came out in the middle 2000's that made websites "interactive."

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:41 pm

I was trying to throw email guy a life raft. Fuck it.

ESNet technically is totally different, though. They even have their own cables somehow, apparently. I never messed around with it, so I am not totally sure about how connected it might be.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Assembling.

I thought about that - but true compilers have assemblers....JITC is technically going to assembly....

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:42 pm

The Conservative wrote:

Yeah, I knew about it a long time ago, when it was being tested out between educational systems, and the government, back in the late 90's early 00's... I was working on one of the first universities in the East Coast that actually had the infrastructure that could handle the new "Internet 2.0" back then...

You really need to walk away... You also know they are also working on another variant of it to take advantage of IPv6 fully right, and not be "Internet 1.x" backwards compatible. In where we will be allowed to have a "wild west" while the rest of the "civilized" world will be able to access it... It is also a catch 22, in doing so we also sacrifice a lot of our freedoms, but what does that matter... security over freedom as this country has shown is paramount over everything else. :roll:
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I was trying to throw email guy a life raft. Fuck it.

ESNet technically is totally different, though. They even have their own cables somehow, apparently. I never messed around with it, so I am not totally sure about how connected it might be.
I'd rather take a bar of Irish Spring that a life raft from you... it probably would have mice and lice.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Yeah, I knew about it a long time ago, when it was being tested out between educational systems, and the government, back in the late 90's early 00's... I was working on one of the first universities in the East Coast that actually had the infrastructure that could handle the new "Internet 2.0" back then...

You really need to walk away... You also know they are also working on another variant of it to take advantage of IPv6 fully right, and not be "Internet 1.x" backwards compatible. In where we will be allowed to have a "wild west" while the rest of the "civilized" world will be able to access it... It is also a catch 22, in doing so we also sacrifice a lot of our freedoms, but what does that matter... security over freedom as this country has shown is paramount over everything else. :roll:
@TC - I think you may be confusing the TCP/IP stack with "Internet."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

@TC - I think you may be confusing the TCP/IP stack with "Internet."
Yes and no... you know as well as I do that we are running out of IP addresses right?
#NotOneRedCent