To All the Obama Apoligists

TheReal_ND

To All the Obama Apoligists

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:53 pm

What do you have to say for yourselves now huh? I bet you think you're unassailable because the MSM refuses to badmouth him outside of the occasional talking head on Fox from time to time. You're disgusting. I bet you do unspeakable things in the bedroom to your stepson's father's ass too! And to think you thought you could just skate by for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS without anybody so much as calling your bluff! You live in an echo chamber. Do you hear me? An echo chamber? Do you understand that? You're like a bunch of prancing faggots thinking Obama can do no wrong. Well guess what Obamabots, he's not my president and we are taking to the streets!

pineapplemike

Re: To All the Obama Apoligists

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Remember when we had to listen to that guy? Boy it sure seems like a lifetime ago already

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 pm

He wouldn't stop interrupting my wife's soaps. Not a bad thing though because every time I turned around it was dudes making out anyway. Does Trump do that? He needs to do that.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

This is fantastic performance art. This puts the lie to dirty dicks delusions. This stuff wasnt happening during his tenure but Kath has to jump off the deep end right into the litter box with Dirty dick. Butt juice, indeed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:He wouldn't stop interrupting my wife's soaps. Not a bad thing though because every time I turned around it was dudes making out anyway. Does Trump do that? He needs to do that.

For Trump to do the same thing, he'd need to interrupt Kath's cinimax shows around 1 am with some breaking news update.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 pm

1am is freaky adult hours. What care I for that? I want him to interrupt single mothers at home with their children hours like Obama did daily.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:He wouldn't stop interrupting my wife's soaps. Not a bad thing though because every time I turned around it was dudes making out anyway. Does Trump do that? He needs to do that.

For Trump to do the same thing, he'd need to interrupt Kath's cinimax shows around 1 am with some breaking news update.
He better fucking n......Oh never mind, wrong forum.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:1am is freaky adult hours. What care I for that? I want him to interrupt single mothers at home with their children hours like Obama did daily.
Right in between the commercials for ambulance chasing lawyers and JG Wentworth.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 pm

clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:1am is freaky adult hours. What care I for that? I want him to interrupt single mothers at home with their children hours like Obama did daily.
Right in between the commercials for ambulance chasing lawyers and JG Wentworth.
877-CASH-NOW
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 am

Don't forget titlemax.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751