Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Apropos:

clubgop

Re: Haven't been around for a while...

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Don't know much about the Migration of the Crazies (although, yes there are evermore people of questionable links to reality in both parties), and yes, I forgot to agree that Obama, and company had an All Guns Are the Evulhs campaign.

:?: I thought LaRouche was a thing in the '80s, not that I every paid much attention to him ever.
He never went away. As for the gun issue, look you guys abandoned ship after 2000. Tried to be all moderate and shit from 2001 to 2012 but then Tucson and Sandy Hook come along and the gun grabbers see an oppurtunity to get in Obama's ear. Obama was just reelected the gloves were off, he saw a chance to quash Republicans on a big issue, slay the NRA dragon and secure a legacy all in one shot. It was the only issue in which he spent actual political capital. Listen, you tried, got roasted again go back into your holes and emerge again in the wake of a tradegy so you can call us paranoid for wanting to take our guns while proposing legislation to take our guns.
I'm not with the party on the gun control issue, and really, the party leadership just milks the issue for the money, and votes. There are ways of reducing gun deaths without anymore restrictions on their purchase, but that would also reduce the base's passions for organizing, donating, and voting. Further, some of the laws on guns are so transparently BS, if one has had any experience with guns, that it is hard to take the mainstream gun control groups seriously.
I agree with that but somewhere down the line you have to at least to pretend to deliver on that. Giving your opponents the oppotunity to hit you with it. Did you really think the party could emerge from its witness projection program on this issue and not get bashed over the head for it? This question is more for dirty dick but you can take a swing at it too. If liberals are so fucking smart how comes they lose so goddamned always?
As for your last point. So? I know that, if you listen to dirty dick on the issue you know not take him seriously, but gun grabbers like him don't so they still try the same bullshit and they do take those groups seriously, which in turn makes them dangerous and we do have to take them seriously.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
There are ways of reducing gun deaths without anymore restrictions on their purchase
I would love to see your plan for prying guns away from the demographic responsible for the massive majority of gun fatalities.
Black teenagers?
You see that SJW'S? Now we have a gun grabber who said something that while true maybe construed as racist? Now is it? Or am I asking you to divide by 0?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: I would love to see your plan for prying guns away from the demographic responsible for the massive majority of gun fatalities.
Black teenagers?
You see that SJW'S? Now we have a gun grabber who said something that while true maybe construed as racist? Now is it? Or am I asking you to divide by 0?
Do we have any SJW members here, or are you talking to the ones in your head?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Black teenagers?
Non sequitur.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:44 am

de officiis wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Non sequitur.
Not really.. Anyway, according to every statistic on the subject, black teenagers ARE the demographic most responsible for gun violence. Not racist.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:08 am

Dude, did you just say "Black"?!

Everyone knows it's guns that kill.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Apropos:

This is GENIUS !
Comparing Vintage Corporate Media with Geriatrics. Check out some the symptoms of Sundowners Syndrome

•Rapid mood changes
•Anger
•Crying
•Agitation
•Fear
•Depression
•Stubbornness
•Hallucinations
•Hiding Things
•Paranoia
•Violence

Pretty well describes the Corporate Media.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Non sequitur.
Not really.. Anyway, according to every statistic on the subject, black teenagers ARE the demographic most responsible for gun violence. Not racist.
In the parlance of people like you and your Limey terrorist sympathizer friend call a "hate fact." Something can be true and both racist especially when uttered by privileged whites. That is you, that is people of your ilk. Own it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Wait what? He's not even wrong though. What's the context? How is he being racist and full of white privilege by stating the hate facts?