Dand

Re: Well, well well...

Post by Dand » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:13 am

Extortion, plain and simple.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Dand wrote:Extortion, plain and simple.
Yeah, but what's going to be done about it? I apologized, bitch! Back off!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:14 pm

lol I love the notion that somehow you know, somehow this is generating somebody money.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
de officiis wrote:Even when admitting to a lie, she can't help but dissemble and rationalize. A typical 21st Century politician.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/ ... ions-to-c/
Ms. Brazile then called for an investigation into Mr. Trump’s possible ties to Russia while also stressing that her emails to Ms. Clinton’s campaign were not a case of “playing favorites.”

“In all the months the Russians monitored the D.N.C.’s email, they found just a handful of inappropriate emails, with no sign of anyone taking action to disadvantage the Sanders campaign,” she said
Still on the Russian tip? See GCF this is what crazy looks like and it's running your shit.
Not my shit, toon. I'm as disgusted as anyone.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
de officiis wrote:Even when admitting to a lie, she can't help but dissemble and rationalize. A typical 21st Century politician.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/ ... ions-to-c/
Ms. Brazile then called for an investigation into Mr. Trump’s possible ties to Russia while also stressing that her emails to Ms. Clinton’s campaign were not a case of “playing favorites.”

“In all the months the Russians monitored the D.N.C.’s email, they found just a handful of inappropriate emails, with no sign of anyone taking action to disadvantage the Sanders campaign,” she said
Still on the Russian tip? See GCF this is what crazy looks like and it's running your shit.
You can be disgusted all you wish. It your shit. it's who make excuses for its who you throw in with. These are the people you want to give money too for "art."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You can be disgusted all you wish. It your shit. it's who make excuses for its who you throw in with. These are the people you want to give money too for "art."
You're trying to tie the National Endowment For the Arts (and me) to the Democratic Party leadership? Just how much red yarn have you got?

The NEA is extremely important to our national culture, and does not get donated to primary-rigging. What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Is this some kind of idiots crusade against All Things Left?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

http://www.heritage.org/report/ten-good ... orthe-arts

The NEA is bloated, wasteful bullshit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:21 pm

I can guarantee you that, right now, there is at least one artist somewhere close to the kind of master that was Van Gogh who, like Van Gogh, lives in absolute squalor. The NEA will not help him unless he decides to produce offensive avant garde rubbish that attacks western culture. That's where NEA money goes: Piss Christ.

Fuck your NEA, you filthy degenerates.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You're trying to tie the National Endowment For the Arts (and me) to the Democratic Party leadership? Just how much red yarn have you got?

The NEA is extremely important to our national culture, and does not get donated to primary-rigging. What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Is this some kind of idiots crusade against All Things Left?
At least you admit the NEA is a leftist construct. When Hamilton goes on PBS, give it ten years, you'll defend it and get off your central banking conspiriacy. Progress, we'll get there. Also your disgust proves your leftism. I don't care that they cheat each other. They cheat everybody all the time. This just proves it. You are surprised and disgusted because you are so young and precious. Life will learn you.
Last edited by clubgop on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.