Flip the Script

kybkh

Flip the Script

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 am

The most grating aspect of our current state of affairs is the level of hypocrisy shown by both sides. With that in mind when I come across an article where it is obvious that a story is being treated differently than if the roles of the participants were reversed I am going to post it here.

To start I'll offer fresh bait...

If the Attackers were all white and the disabled person was black this would be "Trump's America".

A disabled Brooklyn man kindly offered a couple of bucks to two diners who were short of cash at an eatery — and received a beating with his own cane as thanks, cops and the victim said Wednesday.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/15/good-samar ... ballistic/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: Flip the Script

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 pm

I'll struggle to list them all but today has proven especially contradictory re: "Trump's Damaging Remarks" about England's security service. Jake Trapper was all up in arms following the press conference, flailing away at how reckless Trump's remarks are. He closed his "commentary" rhetorically asking, 'Does Trump's foreign policy blunders make you and your family any safer?' to which he answered himself, 'They don't do a DAMN thing to make you safer!'. (Only word in that quote I believe to be 100% accurate is "DAMN", but that was his gist)

Turn to MSNBC and they have a Congresswoman on air declaring that RU committed an act of war against the US and something must be done. Literally stating that "US-RU relations are "unchanged" since the Cold War". The talk went to include how damaging Trump's comments are towards our alliances.

The way that they are going after Trump for making a statement about Britain like its a total disaster to US credibility around the world is so different than the coverage afforded Obama re:tapping Angela Merkel's cellie.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Re: Flip the Script

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:28 pm

The establishment and deep state obviously had hostilities with Russia slated as being Hillary's defining moment, and Trump fucked that all up, but the plan and apparatus is still steaming along with some momentum.