Couple 'detained in UAE for sex outside marriage'

doc_loliday

Re: Couple 'detained in UAE for sex outside marriage'

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 am

So, by your rationale, there is a true Christian culture, and only the "denominations" of your choosing are a part of it, but all Muslims, terrorist or otherwise are a part of the Muslim culture. Got it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:59 am

doc_loliday wrote:So, by your rationale, there is a true Christian culture, and only the "denominations" of your choosing are a part of it, but all Muslims, terrorist or otherwise are a part of the Muslim culture. Got it.

boooooo
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am

Westborro chrirch is not a recognized denomination. It as an activist group. Comparing them to the kikes that want to replace the German people with shit skins is like saying all Jews are kikes.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 am

How bout The myth of saying that was my argument. I'm just picking holes in yours. Recall where this argument started. Bjorn said there isn't a single Muslim culture, just like there isn't a single Christian culture. You dodged that by saying there isn't a trend, which wasn't being argued either. Then you said Christians and Muslims have a single culture. I provided a counter proof, and only one is needed to disprove your claim, and then you changed it the nature of the argument yet again to the "Myth of blah blah blah".

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:06 am

You're probably not talking to me because I didn't say any of that in this thread. However, there are many different types of Asian peoples just like there are many different types of Europeans. An Irish Catholic is no more a Taoist than a Vietnamese Buddhist is a Presbyterian.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 am

doc_loliday wrote:How bout The myth of saying that was my argument. I'm just picking holes in yours. Recall where this argument started. Bjorn said there isn't a single Muslims culture, just like there isn't a single Christian culture. You dodged that by saying there isn't a trend, which wasn't being argued. Then you said Christians and Muslims have a single culture. I provided a counter proof, and only one is needed, to disprove the claim, and then you changed it the nature of the argument yet again to the "Myth of blah blah blah".
:lol:

The absolute idiocy in the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic culture.

That's fucking rich.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

TheReal_ND wrote:You're probably not talking to me because I didn't say any of that in this thread. However, there are many different types of Chinese people just like there are many different types of Europeans. An Irish Catholic is no more a Taoist than a Vietnamese Buddhist is a Presbyterian.

Nah, I just saw Bjorn's points being sidestepped. I just want to see them addressed. Even if there is a small Muslim non-terrorist minority, it still disproves the single culture claim. When you're talking about billions, a "small minority" is an enormous amount of people.

Religion affects culture, but there's no Christendom. Mormons, for example, have their own unique culture, that's for sure.
Last edited by doc_loliday on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:12 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:How bout The myth of saying that was my argument. I'm just picking holes in yours. Recall where this argument started. Bjorn said there isn't a single Muslims culture, just like there isn't a single Christian culture. You dodged that by saying there isn't a trend, which wasn't being argued. Then you said Christians and Muslims have a single culture. I provided a counter proof, and only one is needed, to disprove the claim, and then you changed it the nature of the argument yet again to the "Myth of blah blah blah".

That's fucking rich.

Well, I guess you got me there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

That's fucking rich.
I honestly cry a little on the inside knowing that we are the only peoples that have given up so much of our identity. What made us. We gave it away freely. No Jews required....

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:15 am

TheReal_ND wrote: I honestly cry a little on the inside knowing that we are the only peoples that have given up so much of our identity. What made us. We gave it away freely. No Jews required....

Yes, I myself recognize the loss of the having a larger culture. Even 20 years ago, it seems like there was a more of a common culture intact.