Couple 'detained in UAE for sex outside marriage'

Okeefenokee

Re: Couple 'detained in UAE for sex outside marriage'

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
The Muslim world is rife with old school slavery and slave auctions. It exists in other places too. Wish there were more focus on Civil Rights around the world. Ugly shit.
We don't focus enough on civil rights violations in the United States, let alone the world. And if we wanted to talk civil rights violations, what has been happening in the Congo for generations, and the Saudi's destruction of Yemen, which includes a nationwide famine is just a good start.

We are too busy worrying about who is baking a cake for whom, and which shitter to use. We are a Civil Rights Utopia compared to how people in the Congo and Yemen live.
it is known.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 pm

We don't focus enough on civil rights violations in the United States,
:roll: Oh please if it's so bad why are refugees clamoring to get in and why are you clamoring to clear all the hurdles to let them?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 pm

I really wish we could draft people into something like the Peace Corps and send them to Congo for about eight months. I am telling you, it would solve a lot of these issues.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I really wish we could draft people into something like the Peace Corps and send them to Congo for about eight months. I am telling you, it would solve a lot of these issues.
That's my dream for when I'm rich. Rendering tree huggers into central africa. If they make it out, they'll be pretty MAGA.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:29 pm

clubgop wrote:
We don't focus enough on civil rights violations in the United States,
:roll: Oh please if it's so bad why are refugees clamoring to get in and why are you clamoring to clear all the hurdles to let them?
We do not focus on solving our civil rights issues. Just because it is not bad here compared to most of the planet does not make it right. We do however focus on acting like whinny babies and on denying others their civil rights.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

What civil rights issues? Last I checked trannies are using whatever bathroom they want and serving in the armed forces.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I really wish we could draft people into something like the Peace Corps and send them to Congo for about eight months. I am telling you, it would solve a lot of these issues.
That's my dream for when I'm rich. Rendering tree huggers into central africa. If they make it out, they'll be pretty MAGA.
That might backfire. Once you realize just how good you have it, you might get truly serious on protecting it.

Although sending some overwrought SJWs, hardcore libertarian government haters, and wannabe civil war fighters, overseas to see just what true tribalism, hatred, sexism, bad government, and civil war means. It is getting bad here, but it is still far worse in plenty of other places.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:What civil rights issues? Last I checked trannies are using whatever bathroom they want and serving in the armed forces.
Get arrested, or shot by the police in some states, or try to get unleaded water in some places and get back to me on that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:57 pm

I've been arrested in multiple states. So?

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I've been arrested in multiple states. So?
Without speaking to your experiences, there have years of stories of police beating, shooting illegally searching, charging, arresting, and falsely testifying against people. Of DAs who routinely denying access to evidence that can help the accused, overcharging to get the accused to plead bargain, knowingly using false evidence, or even knowingly convicting the actual innocent. Of courts that refuse to deal with such crimes, with governments that refuse to pay for actually effective legal counsel. Hell, there are stories almost monthly on yet another lab scandal in which evidence is falsified, or at the least poorly tested across the country, and since they technicians doing the testing are often not fired for years, the scandals often run into the hundreds.

Of course if you have money this doesn't happen to you.