Take Off Those Hoops!

Fife

Re: Take Off Those Hoops!

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:

Thank God I still have BBQ.
You do have the asshippie version; be thankful for that, at least.

I eat Texas style. The other choices are no choices at all.
I shun the "Carolina style." But I'll take a road trip with you to Austin/Dallas/Houston or KC any time for their real stuff. You drive; I'll pay for half the gas and you pay for half the beer. :goteam: :drunk:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:32 pm

I despise Carolina style, but I still think there's a good use for that sauce somewhere.. we need Monte to research what other foods it would go with.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I despise Carolina style, but I still think there's a good use for that sauce somewhere.. we need Monte to research what other foods it would go with.

The use for that sauce is called salad. It's just Italian salad dressing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I despise Carolina style, but I still think there's a good use for that sauce somewhere.. we need Monte to research what other foods it would go with.

The use for that sauce is called salad. It's just Italian salad dressing.
... maybe you had something different then.

I mean, it had the same consistency, but not oily at all. Lots of interesting flavor to it. I sampled it here:

http://www.michaelsymon.com/mabels-bbq/

Supposedly, one of the great spots in the world for that stuff.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Carolina bbq sauce is like a salad dressing.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:02 pm

I'll also pay for the BBQ in Mempho that we'll need to get to Texas for the cow BBQ. Deal?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:I have a BLM member here at work that gets in our face for crap like this all the time... how she still has a job I don't know...

Nevermind... I just answered my own question... cripes. When the hell are people going to get the balls to stand up against shit like this and tell them to pound sand?
Crap like what? Are you wearing hoop earrings?
Shit like Cultural Appropriation, how BLM, how white people are racist, etc... just bullshit that puts a real crimp in the environment... but like I said, I got my headsets on, I ignore her, I got bigger fish to fry... like cleaning up the BS that the old IT left... (5 months and I'm still only scratching the surface of their incompetency)
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:I have a BLM member here at work that gets in our face for crap like this all the time... how she still has a job I don't know...

Nevermind... I just answered my own question... cripes. When the hell are people going to get the balls to stand up against shit like this and tell them to pound sand?
Shit like Cultural Appropriation, how BLM, how white people are racist, etc... just bullshit that puts a real crimp in the environment... but like I said, I got my headsets on, I ignore her, I got bigger fish to fry... like cleaning up the BS that the old IT left... (5 months and I'm still only scratching the surface of their incompetency)
You actually heard an adult talking about Cultural Appropriation at work? I'm fascinated by this...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You actually heard an adult talking about Cultural Appropriation at work? I'm fascinated by this...
So was I, till she opened her mouth and left wing drivel came out.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:21 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
So was I, till she opened her mouth and left wing drivel came out.
I'll accept that it was SJW, BLM, or Idiot Black drivel. Not "left wing". You know better than that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace