Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

TheOneX

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by TheOneX » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:28 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:21 am
How bad is the groomer-Pedo problem at Disney ?
A 2014 report from CNN had highlighted the company’s pedophile problem, noting that at least 35 Disney World employees had been arrested in the eight-year period since 2006 over alleged child sex offenses.

“So far, a total of 32 have been convicted, with the remaining cases pending,” explained CNN at the time of publication.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/04/05 ... ex-crimes/

These are just the ones they caught between 2006 and 2014.
I mean you’re talking about over 75,000 employees ‘cast members’ at the parks. That’s not a large percentage, unless we mean only executives or something.
I mean, compared to most companies that is a large percentage. At the same time it isn't surprising that a company that caters towards children will attract pedos. Unless the person has a prior history, it is hard to know if they are a pedo in the hiring process. I don't personally blame Disney for that, it is just a fact of life in the niche they occupy. Now, if they are not recognizing that fact of life, and not taking proper precautions to make sure children are safe from pedos when on Disney property then that would be something to get up in arms about.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:34 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:21 am
How bad is the groomer-Pedo problem at Disney ?
A 2014 report from CNN had highlighted the company’s pedophile problem, noting that at least 35 Disney World employees had been arrested in the eight-year period since 2006 over alleged child sex offenses.

“So far, a total of 32 have been convicted, with the remaining cases pending,” explained CNN at the time of publication.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/04/05 ... ex-crimes/

These are just the ones they caught between 2006 and 2014.
I mean you’re talking about over 75,000 employees ‘cast members’ at the parks. That’s not a large percentage, unless we mean only executives or something.
I mean, compared to most companies that is a large percentage. At the same time it isn't surprising that a company that caters towards children will attract pedos. Unless the person has a prior history, it is hard to know if they are a pedo in the hiring process. I don't personally blame Disney for that, it is just a fact of life in the niche they occupy. Now, if they are not recognizing that fact of life, and not taking proper precautions to make sure children are safe from pedos when on Disney property then that would be something to get up in arms about.
Agreed. And the number of incidents of any kind vs the number of visitors is astonishing. Disney probably has the best safety rate of any company in the world.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:41 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Good posts guys.

Predators look for access to their favorite targets. It true of hunters, wolves and Pedos.
Where do you find children ?
Schools
Childrens entertainment venues
Parks
Childrens Organizations
Children targeted social media.

That's where pedos hangout. That means all these places if serious about dealing with it as a problem, and some people see Pedophilia as normal, but if you are serious about it, you should have a stringent gatekeeping policy to stop as much as possible. The boyscouts had a Pedo problem and at one point put in new policies to stop it, but they eventually lost the entire organization. I helped out with Boy Scouts for one weekend and I had to submit to a full police background check, fill out a questionnaire and sign an agreement on all the do's and don't. The agreement stated I would never be alone with kids without other qualified BSA leaders there. I'm betting Disney doesn't do anything like that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:46 am

I doubt there’s any circumstance where a Disney employee is alone with a kid. Plus they monitor harder than the CCP.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:19 pm

And just like that, we have proof that the DHS is pretty much begging to have human trafficking in the US...

https://www.scribd.com/document/5680690 ... from_embed
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:04 pm

It didn't just start yesterday

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm

To my surprise, some Epstein client list docs have been released.

What I've seen so far

They asked about Trump, no evidence or personal testimony that Trump was ever a client of Epsteins or did anything wrong.

Dershowitz is a pedophile

Prince Andrew is a pedophile

Adam Schiff is a pedophile 70 trips

A witness stated that Epstein told the witness that Bill Clinton liked young girls 50 trips

Stephen Hawking liked midgets

THE US GOVERNMENT KNEW and SECRETLY NEGOTIATED A NON-PROSECUTION AGREEMENT with Epstein.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:24 am

Lots of big names coming out. Holy cow.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nam ... ay-release

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:31 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:24 am
Lots of big names coming out. Holy cow.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nam ... ay-release
Nice article. Techno Fog is an excellent researcher

Add David Copperfield and Michael Jackson.

Note: There are some names redacted, I don't know why.

For the record, I was wrong. I did not believe any of this would be released.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm
To my surprise, some Epstein client list docs have been released.

What I've seen so far

They asked about Trump, no evidence or personal testimony that Trump was ever a client of Epsteins or did anything wrong.

Dershowitz is a pedophile

Prince Andrew is a pedophile

Adam Schiff is a pedophile 70 trips

A witness stated that Epstein told the witness that Bill Clinton liked young girls 50 trips

Stephen Hawking liked midgets

THE US GOVERNMENT KNEW and SECRETLY NEGOTIATED A NON-PROSECUTION AGREEMENT with Epstein.
Adam Schiff looks like a pedophile. I'm not sorry to say that either. There was always something wrong with how he looked. The same with both Clintons.
#NotOneRedCent