Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:48 am

Honestly, looking for a political solution to Washington DC and her satellite cities is so 2016.

Start getting off grid and prepare, because I do not doubt they are rather close to declaring open hostilities towards "heritage Americans". Busting up their pedo rings could well be the thing that causes it.

Just exposing them and showing federal law enforcement as the complicit parties could render democracy a complete joke. Most dems and republican voters alike would revolt.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:52 am

Honest Abe could hide his acts of war against ordinary Americans in 1861.

Those days are fading away. Satan will be coming out of the shadows soon enough.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:48 am
Honestly, looking for a political solution to Washington DC and her satellite cities is so 2016.

Start getting off grid and prepare, because I do not doubt they are rather close to declaring open hostilities towards "heritage Americans". Busting up their pedo rings could well be the thing that causes it.

Just exposing them and showing federal law enforcement as the complicit parties could render democracy a complete joke. Most dems and republican voters alike would revolt.
Yeah, this case is Ebola to the corporate press and their Gov allies. It was really amazing watching the first 24 hrs and how the press was paralyzed by the story when it broke, not like them at all. Then they found their angle, Orange Man Bad. But it's still Toxic AF for them. Remember, independent amateur media made this come to light.

I firmly believe Epstein is an Intel asset. If I was the head of the CIA I'd definitely want to be in control of Epstein and all the leverage he accumulated. Ever think that new POTUS' are not shown a new angle of JFK in Dallas, but video of their own sins ?

It's encouraging that most Americans want to see all involved with Epstein go down, Trumpist and never Trumpers alike.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:04 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:52 am
Honest Abe could hide his acts of war against ordinary Americans in 1861.

Those days are fading away. Satan will be coming out of the shadows soon enough.
Just be happy your Tax Dollars are being well spent in DC Fife

:angelic-blueglow:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:06 am

The odds on a war with Iran are falling by the day.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am

Not that your psychopathic government has anything to do with deescalating it. Seems to me the UK is worse than Israel for trying to pull Americans into stupid wars.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am
Not that your psychopathic government has anything to do with deescalating it. Seems to me the UK is worse than Israel for trying to pull Americans into stupid wars.
Actually, the foreign office has said it will return the tanker to its owner's if they make assurances not to take its cargo to Syria. Both sides seem keen to de-escalate the situation.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:15 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 pm
You have to have CIA connections to Mossad though
Is the name Epstein Jewish ?

Notice how there is no cry against he Jewish temple to get their pedophiles in check.
But if they are Catholic, well Fuck, then you need to have your life ended.
What the fuck are you talking about? Epstein was not a Rabbi. Hell I doubt he attended temple regularly if at all. There isnt some clerical hierarchy ignoring abusers and transfering them from place to place before justice catches up. Rabbis can marry and in fact if they don't, suspicion sets in. Sexual degenerates can't use the celibacy of the priesthood to hide their activities, like Catholics do. This is a supremely stupid take.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:42 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 am
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/335912/

Yeah, they dont have a damn thing on Trump when it comes to this and if they do they got the whole DNC, dem elite, MSM coming with him. There is a reason why Palm Beach County one of the bluest counties in the country gave him such a sweetheart deal. SDNY most likely wont be any different, the victims just have to get paid off.