Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

C-Mag

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 am
Yeah, I don't know what Trump could possibly be worried about. He only visited the island a few times and the underage sex slaves were sometimes recruited from his hotel in Florida.
My call on that is based on how he deals with the situation now. I just don't see the least bit of tension in Trump about this, and I see him encouraging reporters to dig into the case. As I quoted above.

Can you explain why he would encourage reporters to look into Epstein Isle if he was guilty ?
Hell, he showed more concern about Russiagate.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:55 am
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 am
Yeah, I don't know what Trump could possibly be worried about. He only visited the island a few times and the underage sex slaves were sometimes recruited from his hotel in Florida.
My call on that is based on how he deals with the situation now. I just don't see the least bit of tension in Trump about this, and I see him encouraging reporters to dig into the case. As I quoted above.

Can you explain why he would encourage reporters to look into Epstein Isle if he was guilty ?
Hell, he showed more concern about Russiagate.

There isn't much tension from any of these guys because they probably will get away with it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:01 am

They could very well be going scorched earth to destroy Trump, dude. The Clintons are old and powerless at this point. The wealthy New York industrialists don't have much sway over the national politics either.

I could very well see some group of dems quite willing to burn a lot of democrats if it means burning Trump on something like this. And if that did break out, with solid evidence linking a sitting president to a sex slave island where underaged girls were raped, then that guy is gone. Look at one of the anti-establishment dem candidates as your next POTUS.

I mean.. if I were a very wealthy guy who was active in either political power circles, I would be extremely interested in burning these people. I don't give a shit what happens in the next election either. If Trump is banging little girls on Epstein's sex flights and spending time on his sex slave island, then Trump deserves to burn for it.

No concern for the collateral damage whatsoever. Expose it all.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:04 am

OK, let's run with that.

Do you think he's brought Barr in and Barr has said, yeah, I got ya bruh. Nothing to worry about ?
Now, that may be the case. But the DOJ and FBI I've seen the last 3 years tell me that anything dirty on Trump is going to get outted to the press and members of Congress.

Barr was pushed to recuse himself from the case, much like Sessions was pushed to recuse himself from Russiagate. It was reported Barr would recuse himself, then Barr said Fuck No. I'm not going to recuse.

Barr is linked to Epstein through his father who hired Epstein in the 70s to teach at Dalton Prep in NYC. Barr's father was fired shortly thereafter for not being progressive enough. Barr's father and Barr were both CIA. There's two basic choices here, either Barr is tied into Epstein and pals, or Barr is seeking revenge for his father being fired at Dalton. Who the fuck knows.

It's great entertainment watching the elites having to deal with this shit though.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:09 am

Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:01 am
They could very well be going scorched earth to destroy Trump, dude. The Clintons are old and powerless at this point. The wealthy New York industrialists don't have much sway over the national politics either.

I could very well see some group of dems quite willing to burn a lot of democrats if it means burning Trump on something like this. And if that did break out, with solid evidence linking a sitting president to a sex slave island where underaged girls were raped, then that guy is gone. Look at one of the anti-establishment dem candidates as your next POTUS.

I mean.. if I were a very wealthy guy who was active in either political power circles, I would be extremely interested in burning these people. I don't give a shit what happens in the next election either. If Trump is banging little girls on Epstein's sex flights and spending time on his sex slave island, then Trump deserves to burn for it.

No concern for the collateral damage whatsoever. Expose it all.
I don't discount this theory.

BHO is running the DNC. He still doesn't like the Clintons and burning them would be a bonus in getting Trump. The fact that the SDNY brought this case, and Comey's daughter is involved supports that theory.

In reading on this it appeared that the FBI out of New Mexico was getting ready to take action on Epstein, so instead the SDNY nabbed him first so it was in a more manageable venue. That would be a typical elitist move.

Look at the civil war in the Dem party right now. They could go scorched earth with this and replace the old guard with new SJW's. Getting rid of Trump along the way and making America safe for No Borders Global community North America.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:04 am
OK, let's run with that.

Do you think he's brought Barr in and Barr has said, yeah, I got ya bruh. Nothing to worry about ?
Now, that may be the case. But the DOJ and FBI I've seen the last 3 years tell me that anything dirty on Trump is going to get outted to the press and members of Congress.

Barr was pushed to recuse himself from the case, much like Sessions was pushed to recuse himself from Russiagate. It was reported Barr would recuse himself, then Barr said Fuck No. I'm not going to recuse.

Barr is linked to Epstein through his father who hired Epstein in the 70s to teach at Dalton Prep in NYC. Barr's father was fired shortly thereafter for not being progressive enough. Barr's father and Barr were both CIA. There's two basic choices here, either Barr is tied into Epstein and pals, or Barr is seeking revenge for his father being fired at Dalton. Who the fuck knows.

It's great entertainment watching the elites having to deal with this shit though.
No idea who is in on it with him other than probably Acosta, but that guy is gone.

It's weird that Acosta was the prosecutor that helped bury the story years ago and Trump elevated him. Now that the story broke again, Trump seems keen to pretend as though he was never friends with Epstein (false) and had nothing to do with the guy, and that apparently meant throwing Acosta under the bus. That could be a mistake but, again, I have no idea how much any of these people are involved in the periphery of the story.

That Trump was on those flights and admitted to a close friendship with Epstein years ago is a matter of public record at this point. Also, Trump's role in this story was legally repressed. Even now somebody with means is trying to keep these documents sealed. Maybe it's him or somebody else also connected acting in their collective interests.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:13 am

Another thing.. going into the 2016 election, I disregarded most of the conspiracy theories about this because at that point I still had *some* faith in the FBI prosecuting the truly evil people in this world. But I no longer believe the FBI has the will or is even capable of doing the job. If anything, the FBI's job in part seems to be to protect the elites from legal consequences for their criminal behavior.

I also think these people are incredibly arrogant and likely think it's a joke that we even want them to be held accountable for this Satanic pedo practice they all seem to be into.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:23 am

Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:10 am
No idea who is in on it with him other than probably Acosta, but that guy is gone.

It's weird that Acosta was the prosecutor that helped bury the story years ago and Trump elevated him. Now that the story broke again, Trump seems keen to pretend as though he was never friends with Epstein (false) and had nothing to do with the guy, and that apparently meant throwing Acosta under the bus. That could be a mistake but, again, I have no idea how much any of these people are involved in the periphery of the story.

That Trump was on those flights and admitted to a close friendship with Epstein years ago is a matter of public record at this point. Also, Trump's role in this story was legally repressed. Even now somebody with means is trying to keep these documents sealed. Maybe it's him or somebody else also connected acting in their collective interests.
Trump said he's never been there, and tells reporters to find out who was there.

Yes, Acosto pulled some bullshit in 08-09. What I've read is the Acosta put together a 53 page indictment on Epstein with multiple counts, but didn't use it. Acosta is reported to have said that he was told to leave Epstein alone because he belonged to Intelligence(US Intell community). I've seen the plea deal with the FBI, a lot of it is redacted included the specific charges and the senior approving officials. Which would have been AG Gonzales and FBI dir Mueller at the time. Need to get that shit unredacted.

If Trump is guilty on this shit the FBI already has the info. I find it hard to believe that the Comey, Rosenstein, Brennan crowd would not have used that.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 am

Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:13 am
Another thing.. going into the 2016 election, I disregarded most of the conspiracy theories about this because at that point I still had *some* faith in the FBI prosecuting the truly evil people in this world. But I no longer believe the FBI has the will or is even capable of doing the job. If anything, the FBI's job in part seems to be to protect the elites from legal consequences for their criminal behavior.

I also think these people are incredibly arrogant and likely think it's a joke that we even want them to be held accountable for this Satanic pedo practice they all seem to be into.
The FBI is a corrupt police force that needs to be disbanded.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am

Acosta stepped down, it was the right thing to do

Sen Kaine questions Acosta about the Epstein deal at his confirmation hearing
Props to Kaine, the only guy to ask for this

DC is fucked. They congratulated Acosta and acted like he really was hard on Epstein
PLATA O PLOMO