Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

C-Mag

Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:00 pm

I was unaware how soon Trump addressed this. On February 23 he addressed this in the Whitehouse, and we are seeing results.
In the last 5 weeks there have ben 1500 arrests, as compared with the previous year of 400.

Anyone heard anything else on this ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by de officiis » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Impeach!!!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

John McCain runs a phony Anti Human Trafficking Foundation, no one knows what the money is used for
http://disobedientmedia.com/mccain-inst ... questions/
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:John McCain runs a phony Anti Human Trafficking Foundation, no one knows what the money is used for
Probably paying off the Vietnamese guards for keeping the lost boys locked away in a hole.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:John McCain runs a phony Anti Human Trafficking Foundation, no one knows what the money is used for

If it's the one I am thinking of, it's alleged to be a slush fund. The Saudis, for example, dumped tens of millions into it. Nobody seriously believes the Saudis give a shit about stopping human trafficking. Quite the opposite, really.

He's basically Clinton Foundation Lite from what I can tell.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

If it's the one I am thinking of, it's alleged to be a slush fund. The Saudis, for example, dumped tens of millions into it. Nobody seriously believes the Saudis give a shit about stopping human trafficking. Quite the opposite, really.

Yep, that sounds like what is happening. Then it sounds like he makes donations to a University for Anti-Human Trafficking, but nothing ever happens. Then that University gives him big campaign contributions. It's just money laundering.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm

WTF Demi Moore
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:47 pm

I would have grabbed her tits at that age. That was Demi Moore when she was super hot.

It is fucking sick, though, unless you are the boy that just got to grab DemI Moore's tits.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I would have grabbed her tits at that age. That was Demi Moore when she was super hot.

It is fucking sick, though, unless you are the boy that just got to grab DemI Moore's tits.
Based on that video, it looks like that was clearly practiced behavior by Moore and the young boy. It's not just some joke, which makes it creepy.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Yep, that sounds like what is happening. Then it sounds like he makes donations to a University for Anti-Human Trafficking, but nothing ever happens. Then that University gives him big campaign contributions. It's just money laundering.
He's fucking ninety. For all this talk of how much better America is than the USSR was, they never had anyone hold office that long.