New TSA Body Pat Downs Procedure

jbird4049

New TSA Body Pat Downs Procedure

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 am

On the previous forum I went on some extended posts over my love of all things TSA. Apparently the TSA wants to share some love too.
But the agency does expect some passengers to consider the examination unusual. In fact, the TSA decided to inform local police in case anyone calls to report an “abnormal” federal frisking, according to a memo from an airport trade association obtained by Bloomberg News. The physical search, for those selected to have one, is what the agency described as a more “comprehensive” screening, replacing five separate kinds of pat-downs it previously used.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... e-invasive

:evil:
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Speaker to Animals

Re: New TSA Body Pat Downs Procedure

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:59 pm

I have not flown commercially since 2002. Don't plan to do so unless I absolutely have to.

The only choice I have is to opt out of what I think is a totally unconstitutional regime.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 pm

I have not flown commercially since 2002. Don't plan to do so unless I absolutely have to.

The only choice I have is to opt out of what I think is a totally unconstitutional regime. I have no intention of submitting myself to them like a slave.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I have not flown commercially since 2002. Don't plan to do so unless I absolutely have to.

The only choice I have is to opt out of what I think is a totally unconstitutional regime. I have no intention of submitting myself to them like a slave.
I agree, but some of us don't have much choice, especially if you, or your family, have health issues. Car, train,the bus?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I have not flown commercially since 2002. Don't plan to do so unless I absolutely have to.

I agree, but some of us don't have much choice, especially if you, or your family, have health issues. Car, train,the bus?
Jeep, baby. Load up the hounds and go. I can even put the seats down in the back, lay down some blankets and pillows, and toss in some toys to make a huge dog area in the back.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

Jeep, baby. Load up the hounds and go. I can even put the seats down in the back, lay down some blankets and pillows, and toss in some toys to make a huge dog area in the back.
That does have its attractions to me. I'm not sure my elderly mother would see them. :-)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
That does have its attractions to me. I'm not sure my elderly mother would see them. :-)

Mix sedatives into some brownies. Just have ready some explanation for why you have an unresponsive old lady in the back of your Jeep.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:29 pm

jbird4049 wrote:

Mix sedatives into some brownies. Just have ready some explanation for why you have an unresponsive old lady in the back of your Jeep.

She does love her chocolate. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 am

Grabbing your balls for Freedom, since 2002.

The government finally found an excuse to do it physically, instead of figuratively.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:10 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Image

Grabbing your balls for Freedom, since 2002.

The government finally found an excuse to do it physically, instead of figuratively.
Agh...I have to fly on Monday. I'm going to request a female for this and when they say no I'll say that I identify as a woman. :twisted: Doubt it will work but it will be funny.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: