Vault 7 - Happening

clubgop

Re: Vault 7 - Happening

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Ph64 wrote:I'm actually registered Dem, but mainly because my sister convinced to to register as one or the other to be able to vote in a primary (which I never have :roll: ). I voted Reagan in 84, Perot because I thought Billdo was a scheister, didn't bother in 2000/04, did vote Obama in 08 (regretfully), voted for Johnson in 12/16.

...I thought the two party choices were bad in every election, honestly... But they've been getting worse my whole life I think.

I'm pretty sure the biggest "hostile intelligence" problem this country has is our own intelligence, with emphasis on the CIA.
No one cares.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Ph64 wrote:I'm pretty sure the biggest "hostile intelligence" problem this country has is our own intelligence, with emphasis on the CIA.
Julian Assange gave them an apt label

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:03 pm

This one is good too.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:00 pm

CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WikiLeaks
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cia-fbi-on- ... wikileaks/

WASHINGTON -- CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

The CIA and FBI are conducting a joint investigation into one of the worst security breaches in CIA history, which exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WikiLeaks
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cia-fbi-on- ... wikileaks/

WASHINGTON -- CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

The CIA and FBI are conducting a joint investigation into one of the worst security breaches in CIA history, which exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.
Like an old leaky ship. Glad to know that we still have a few patriots around.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:05 pm

They have bigger problems now. A group is holding some other stuff. Can't remember where I saw it posted or if it was here. They wanted something like 500 million in BC for their dump and didn't raise it so they are dumping some teasers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:They have bigger problems now. A group is holding some other stuff. Can't remember where I saw it posted or if it was here. They wanted something like 500 million in BC for their dump and didn't raise it so they are dumping some teasers.
Who the hell's supposed to pay that?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:08 pm

No idea. I may have the ransom price off but it was in the hundreds of millions. Something about a five in BTC or dollars. For the life of me I can't remember where I've seen it but it was recent.

Hang on I might remember

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

MORE LEAKED NSA HACKING TOOLS!!!!!!!!
EQGRP Lost in Translation Download
https://archive.org/details/EQGRPLostInTranslation

Uh oh. I may have shared the wrong thing... there was an article about it. Maybe with some Google fu you can find it. I don't actually care that much.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 12, 2017 4:22 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:MORE LEAKED NSA HACKING TOOLS!!!!!!!!

I don't actually care that much.
cmon nuke :doh:

new wikileaks today :shhh:
https://wikileaks.org/vault7/

Today, May 12th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes "AfterMidnight" and "Assassin", two CIA malware frameworks for the Microsoft Windows platform.

"AfterMidnight" allows operators to dynamically load and execute malware payloads on a target machine. The main controller disguises as a self-persisting Windows Service DLL and provides secure execution of "Gremlins" via a HTTPS based Listening Post (LP) system called "Octopus". Once installed on a target machine AM will call back to a configured LP on a configurable schedule, checking to see if there is a new plan for it to execute. If there is, it downloads and stores all needed components before loading all new gremlins in memory. "Gremlins" are small AM payloads that are meant to run hidden on the target and either subvert the functionality of targeted software, survey the target (including data exfiltration) or provide internal services for other gremlins. The special payload "AlphaGremlin" even has a custom script language which allows operators to schedule custom tasks to be executed on the target machine.

"Assassin" is a similar kind of malware; it is an automated implant that provides a simple collection platform on remote computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. Once the tool is installed on the target, the implant is run within a Windows service process. "Assassin" (just like "AfterMidnight") will then periodically beacon to its configured listening post(s) to request tasking and deliver results. Communication occurs over one or more transport protocols as configured before or during deployment. The "Assassin" C2 (Command and Control) and LP (Listening Post) subsystems are referred to collectively as" The Gibson" and allow operators to perform specific tasks on an infected target..