Vault 7 - Happening

SilverEagle

Re: Vault 7 - Happening

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:03 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Keep reading slowpoke.
Keep reading what mooseknuckle? Oh you mean where you realized that you were wrong so you rapidly changed your position? :lol: :lol: You're too fucking much man.
I didn't change my position, I have the same position, reduce government, reduce spending, transfer any funds worth doing so to entities that require them to make America stronger.

I remove 2.9 Trillion, spend 1 Trillion, a saving of 1.9 Trillion... how is my math wrong here?
That's not what you started off mooseknuckle.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Keep reading what mooseknuckle? Oh you mean where you realized that you were wrong so you rapidly changed your position? :lol: :lol: You're too fucking much man.
I didn't change my position, I have the same position, reduce government, reduce spending, transfer any funds worth doing so to entities that require them to make America stronger.

I remove 2.9 Trillion, spend 1 Trillion, a saving of 1.9 Trillion... how is my math wrong here?
No, I clarified my stance... if you are telling me from beginning of a conversation to an end of a conversation I can't adjust, or clarify my stance at all, then you are nothing short of being a hypocrite.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

No, I clarified my stance... if you are telling me from beginning of a conversation to an end of a conversation I can't adjust, or clarify my stance at all, then you are nothing short of being a hypocrite.
You didn't adjust/ :roll: clarified your stance until GCF and I poked Mt. Everest size holes in your position. Just let it go TC. Your Limbaugh type stance on everything is embarrassing enough....don't make it worse friend.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:22 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
You didn't adjust/ :roll: clarified your stance until GCF and I poked Mt. Everest size holes in your position. Just let it go TC. Your Limbaugh type stance on everything is embarrassing enough....don't make it worse friend.
Umm, no. I clarified because you and he took leaps of faith that even angles wouldn't take to "make a point"
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Umm, no. I clarified because you and he took leaps of faith that even angles wouldn't take to "make a point"
Leaps of faith. :roll: :roll: :lol: Just give it up man and either admit that you were wrong or just shut up and move on because I am.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:44 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Leaps of faith. :roll: :roll: :lol: Just give it up man and either admit that you were wrong or just shut up and move on because I am.
:shhh: You are embarrassing yourself.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
:shhh: You are embarrassing yourself.
:lol: Yeah....not so much bubba.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:58 am

WikiLeaks put out that Seth Rich was the whistleblower on the DNC election fraud.

But now Rich is dead :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 am

C-Mag wrote:WikiLeaks put out that Seth Rich was the whistleblower on the DNC election fraud.

Funny how that works right?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:WikiLeaks put out that Seth Rich was the whistleblower on the DNC election fraud.

Funny how that works right?
Pretty damn suspicious. Well, I guess that's what he gets for supporting Bernie. :roll:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience