Sandy Hook Parents File 1st Argument To Supreme Court

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Sandy Hook Parents File 1st Argument To Supreme Court

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Hastur wrote:I sometimes wonder why no one is looking into the connection between anti depressants and school shootings but then I remember how much big pfarma spends on advertising.
They have looked into it and found obvious connection, but... you answered your own question.
:shhh:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Hastur wrote:I sometimes wonder why no one is looking into the connection between anti depressants and school shootings but then I remember how much big pfarma spends on advertising.
They have looked into it and found obvious connection, but... you answered your own question.
The worst part is that the real improvement in the ability to diagnose mental issues is masked by all the bull shit expansion in criteria pushed by big pharma to increase their market.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 pm

The worst part is that the real improvement in the ability to diagnose mental issues is masked by all the bull shit expansion in criteria pushed by big pharma to increase their market.....

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Double posting; a sign of mental instability you know. :twisted: :o

I'm pretty sure there's a pill for that. :goteam: :drunk:

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Not to mention parents' wanting to "fix" their little boys (often at school-marms insistence) who, for some strange reason, want out of these female dominated jail cells. School sucked for me, and I was in even before Jimmy Carter invented the DOE. The big word thrown around those days was "immaturity." Little girls became mature faster, both mentally and physically than little boys--and they drilled that little fact home real hard.
But a strange thing happens--girls get to a certain age and the script is flipped: little boys can keep going with math, science and history, whereas the little girls start thinking about their Mrs. degree.
Everyone knows this, but it's conveniently ignored--and thus it is that sometimes ignored, awkward, little Johnny gets a gun, and reminds everyone.
:whistle:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Drinking AND pills? Be careful about mixing your uppers and downers, Fife.

The results can be scary...

:snicker:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Kazmyr wrote:Drinking AND pills? Be careful about mixing your uppers and downers, Fife.

The results can be scary...

:snicker:

O, for the salad (and anti-seizure medication) days.

How about an alt-hist thread on the Billary administration? That shit was gonna be WILD.

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Dr Y once posted that his colleagues were seriously debating whether it was mental illness to have ONE personality (single personality disorder, or something like that). the only psych I know repeated the same idea -- he believes we all have multiple personalities, you are an outlier to have just one.

Makes you question whether you want insane retards like this classifying whether YOU can own a gun

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Well, from a corporate mindset, yes. The American market is completely saturated, so the only room for growth is youth. Pushing out the 'newest and greatest' weaponry only goes so far - they've about hit the limit on innovation and gadgetry.
can you point to anything, at all, that supports your claim?
Common sense.. experience.. knowledge of how corporate marketing and sales think... This is not difficult for a man of your intellect.
read, full of shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
apeman wrote:Zlaxer 2, GCF 0

A normal, self-aware human would have started questioning himself at this point
You can't be serious.. Is this satire? I'm wiping the floor with him.
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751