Sandy Hook Parents File 1st Argument To Supreme Court

clubgop

Re: Sandy Hook Parents File 1st Argument To Supreme Court

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
apeman wrote:Zlaxer 2, GCF 0

A normal, self-aware human would have started questioning himself at this point
You can't be serious.. Is this satire? I'm wiping the floor with him.
:lol:
Sorry if we are not going to seriously take the arguments about safety and national security from people whose immigration policy is "Open borders, let them all in, lest I be called a racist." Or thinks the current occupant of the Federal executive is "literally Hitler" but wants to bestow that office with the sole determination of who has access to deadly force, because "balanced." :lol:

You are a joke that doesn't know what they are taking about. Provide some evidence bitch. Where is this crime spree from mentally ill patients shooting up places with guns that were bought at gun shows? Go ahead I'll wait.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You can't be serious.. Is this satire? I'm wiping the floor with him.
Sorry if we are not going to seriously take the arguments about safety and national security from people whose immigration policy is "Open borders, let them all in, lest I be called a racist." Or thinks the current occupant of the Federal executive is "literally Hitler" but wants to bestow that office with the sole determination of who has access to deadly force, because "balanced." :lol:

You are a joke that doesn't know what they are taking about. Provide some evidence bitch. Where is this crime spree from mentally ill patients shooting up places with guns that were bought at gun shows? Go ahead I'll wait.
Strawman strawman strawman,... wait.

You're contending that domestic terrorism is not closely tied to mental illness? You're aware that you're undermining the main argument of the NRA, right?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You're contending that domestic terrorism is not closely tied to mental illness? You're aware that you're undermining the main argument of the NRA, right?
No, bitch. I do not strawman, you and your compadres have made this arguments if anything I am underselling the danger liberals like you expose this country too and your reliance and hunger for government power. Now as for your dishonesty, no bitch. We aint talking mental illness, that's clearly your territory cause syphilis. I want numbers, evidence on gun shows. Put up or shut up bitch.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:39 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

The mental illness thing is a crutch. Its a way to humanize and excuse the criminals of any wrongdoing. Are foreign terrorists "mentally ill" as well?

Some people are just bad, and they deserve to be killed, possibly by being tortured to death. You don't shoot up a class full of Kindergarten and deserve any sympathy, nor is that the fault of the gun and video game industry. Adam Lanza is human garbage and needs to be treated as such
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:14 am

California wrote:The mental illness thing is a crutch. Its a way to humanize and excuse the criminals of any wrongdoing. Are foreign terrorists "mentally ill" as well?

Some people are just bad, and they deserve to be killed, possibly by being tortured to death. You don't shoot up a class full of Kindergarten and deserve any sympathy, nor is that the fault of the gun and video game industry. Adam Lanza is human garbage and needs to be treated as such
:clap:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 am

NEWER ANTIDEPRESSANTS (Including Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors or SSRIs; Selective or Serotonin/Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors or SNRIs)

SIDE EFFECTS:
Abnormal bleeding or bruising
Abnormal thoughts
Agitation
Akathisia (severe restlessness)
Anxiety
Black and tarry stools
Blisters
Blood in stools
Bloody vomit
Blurred or changes in vision
Burning or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
Burping
Changes in ability to taste food
Changes in sexual desire or ability
Chest pain
Coma
Confusion
Constipation
Cough
Dark colored urine
Delusions
Diarrhea
Difficult, frequent, or painful urination
Difficulty breathing or swallowing
Difficulty concentrating
Dizziness or faintness
Drowsiness
Dry mouth
Emotional numbing
Enlarged pupils (black circles in the middle of the eyes)
Eye pain or redness
Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
Fever
Flu-like symptoms
Flushing
Gas or bloating
Hallucinations
Headache
Heart attacks
Heartburn
Hives
Hoarseness
Hostility
Hot flashes or flushing
Hypomania (abnormal excitement)
Impotence
Increased appetite
Increased sweating
Indigestion
Insomnia
Itching
Joint pain
Loss of appetite
Lump or tightness in throat
Mania
Memory lapses
Mood swings
Muscle weakness or tightness
Nausea
Nervousness
Nightmares
Numbness in your hands, feet, arms, or legs
Pain in the back, muscles, joints, or anywhere in the body
Pain in the upper right part of the stomach
Painful erection that lasts for hours
Painful or irregular menstruation
Panic attacks
Paranoia
Problems with coordination
Problems with teeth
Psychotic episodes
Rash
Restlessness
Ringing in the ears
Runny nose
Seizures
Sensitivity to light
Sexual dysfunction
Slow or difficult speech
Small purple spots on the skin
Sneezing
Sore throat, fever, chills, and other signs of infection
Stomach pain
Sudden muscle twitching or jerking that can’t be controlled
Sudden upset stomach
Suicidal thoughts or behavior
Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
Swelling, itching, burning, or infection in the vagina
Tightness in hands and feet
Twitching
Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
Unusual excitement
Violent behavior
Vomiting
Vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds
Weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
Weakness or tiredness
Weight gain
Weight loss
Withdrawal symptoms include deeper depression
Yellowing of the skin or eyes
http://www.cchr.org/sites/default/files ... _Drugs.pdf

Sound like something you want to put into your troubled child?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:34 am

I mean, what is Abnormal thoughts? Delusions?

Is that worse than depression? We probably have no idea.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:42 am

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

The mental illness thing is a crutch. Its a way to humanize and excuse the criminals of any wrongdoing. Are foreign terrorists "mentally ill" as well?

Adam Lanza is garbage now, because of his actions. We all agree on that. And it doesn't save the kids that he killed.

What's more important is that we establish a health system that prevents the next Adam Lanza - because there will be more. To research, and find the triggers that created him. He's not some completely random occurrence, that sprang out of nowhere - he was a human being, same as you, who was influenced or damaged in some way. He wasn't pre-destined to become a monster, else none of us have any free will in the first place.

Or we can just all feel good about knowing how bad he was, and pretend that makes it ok.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Or we can just all feel good about knowing how bad he was, and pretend that makes it ok.
Can we please?

All that 'there but for the grace of god' shit really depresses the hell out of me.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:What's more important is that we establish a health system that prevents the next Adam Lanza - because there will be more. To research, and find the triggers that created him. He's not some completely random occurrence, that sprang out of nowhere - he was a human being, same as you, who was influenced or damaged in some way. He wasn't pre-destined to become a monster, else none of us have any free will in the first place.
Do you really believe that this is possible? If we research more and have more health care, we can prevent shootings?

Can we prevent evil actions with more research and health care?

I don't think any adult actually believes what you wrote including you.