Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

ssu

Re: Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

Post by ssu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:59 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I just don't understand how some of you guys are getting so worked up over this "deep state," load of bull when we know who these people are. You aren't doing your narrative any favors by going off the rails and labeling some lifer bureaucrat a "shadow government," puppeteer. Where did this nonsense come from? It popped out of nowhere like two or three weeks ago. We have bigger issues at hand than Flynn goofing up and having to be dropped for being radioactive.
The one's who follow Alex Jone's without any critical thinking will love the "deep state vs. Trump" thing. I assume it will be the new / old thing.

But anyway, the true "enemy" for Trump is Janet Yellen. Janet and the Fed might not only raise interest rates, but also decrease the size of the Fed balance sheet. The economy will ultimately be the thing for people either to accept Trump or not, and a Fed started economic recession is the last thing Trump wants. (Assuming he doesn't truly fuck up somehow).
TheReal_ND wrote:I find it refreshing and optimistic. Much more productive than the tired Russophobic attitude I'm beaten over the head with by the likes of you and democrats, day in day out.
I do understand your point. Why not have better relations?

I'm saying it just isn't so easy. Russians are different from you, you know. And just going the way Trump will ...or has lead to trouble. Any Prez isn't so omnipotent that he can just have a new idea and Washington and the World goes the way he wants.

The last true Open window of opportunity was when the Soviet Union collapsed, then Russian and the Russian elite also was open to new ideas. After the Kosovo war, it was over. The US didn't notice it because they simply didn't care.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 pm

kybkh wrote:But mainly because the man was motivated by two things:

1. Revenge for NSA/CIA dirty dogging him.
2. The belief the CIA/State Dept are fucking up bad and have been for a long time.
Is that the positive aspects of his?

For any person that is chosen to be the President's top advisor on security issue, I would think that both 1. and 2. make him a disaster as an advisor. The National Security Advisor is a person that should get team USA working well together, not someone who uses his position to revenge his personal difficulties with the exact same institutions he should work with.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:12 pm

ssu wrote:

2. The belief the CIA/State Dept are fucking up bad and have been for a long time.

For any person that is chosen to be the President's top advisor on security issue, I would think that both 1. and 2. make him a disaster as an advisor. The National Security Advisor is a person that should get team USA working well together, not someone who uses his position to revenge his personal difficulties with the exact same institutions he should work with.
Please stop being so reasonable. We're busy convulsing toward civil unrest here. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:19 pm

ssu wrote:

If you are like me and believe that the CIA is totally compromised and is not working in our nation's best interest then there could be no greater attribute.

The Color Revolutions and the interventions in MENA which have been promoted by the CIA have been a total waste of resources and a detriment to our nation.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:53 pm

ssu wrote:
kybkh wrote:You and PJW can got whack it in the camper all you want but you leave Flynn out of it. The man did all he could to save this nation and you just want to drool on his fucking grave.

You're just mad cause you know Trump cucked on Flynn and its been a downhill spiral ever since.
You hold Flynn quite high, kybkh, why is Flynn so dear to you?

Might have been a good staff officer, but obviously with a negative side, which Smitty rather correctly pointed out.
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol what? Do you have Alzheimer's? How many democrats have had business dealings in Ukraine alone? Be honest.
What on Earth have business dealings in Ukraine got to do with it? And even if the business dealings would be in Russia, still it's the rhetoric, the approaches that Trump has made that have been not normal. Not that he's had a beauty contest in Russia.

Tillerson is the best example of an American with close ties to Russia and to the Kremlin, yet who is in totally in line with the US foreign policy towards Russia. Nobody seriously is accusing of Tillerson being too close to Russia or appeasing Russia.

It's the Russophile nature that simply was strange. How many US Presidents have praised some another foreign leader so much than Trump? Seldom they even praise Israel and the Israeli Prime Minister so much. The rhetoric, the suggestions earlier that he may be OK with Russia having Crimea. That's what wasn't normal. Seldom have US Presidents been such fans of a foreign leader that is their peer.

I have heard that some people think that Russia/Putin has something dirty over Trump and that is why he is acting so weird towards Russia. They have described it as observing/trying to find dark matter- you can't see it but you notice that things around it act weird- or so I have heard.

That being said, the part that I find so weird is the way Trump is handling this. I mean all he has to do, seems pretty simple, just go around his circle and see who talked to Russia, after and before the election, find out what they talked about if they were planning anything, and probably support an inquiry for the American public, etc... Instead, he is acting highly weird and a bit like a child and in my opinion, is just making matters worse with accusing the press of "fake news" and tweeting shit all day- in other words, with Trump blowing this off is just making things much worse. If Trump has this Russia scandal hanging over him, he can't lead nor govern- he is going to need to deal with this one way or the other but not in the manner he has been handling it, so far.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 pm

I have heard that some people think that Russia/Putin has something dirty over Trump and that is why he is acting so weird towards Russia. They have described it as observing/trying to find dark matter- you can't see it but you notice that things around it act weird- or so I have heard
I know you have, reddit.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
I have heard that some people think that Russia/Putin has something dirty over Trump and that is why he is acting so weird towards Russia. They have described it as observing/trying to find dark matter- you can't see it but you notice that things around it act weird- or so I have heard
I know you have, reddit.

Maybe you should go back there?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Enlighten me Penner. Where did you here this super dark secret from then? Buzzfeed? Did ya hear it from buzzfeed Penner? Wow. You must be so perceptive. Able to piece together the pieces in the dark like a blind sculpture. Extremely perceptive of you Penner. You figured it out. You are in the know now with buzzfeed :alt-wink:

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Enlighten me Penner. Where did you here this super dark secret from then? Buzzfeed? Did ya hear it from buzzfeed Penner? Wow. You must be so perceptive. Able to piece together the pieces in the dark like a blind sculpture. Extremely perceptive of you Penner. You figured it out. You are in the know now with buzzfeed :alt-wink:
It's been everywhere stated as speculation, just start reading papers like the Washington Times and NY Times. They are really good papers and might learn something as well.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Penner wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Enlighten me Penner. Where did you here this super dark secret from then? Buzzfeed? Did ya hear it from buzzfeed Penner? Wow. You must be so perceptive. Able to piece together the pieces in the dark like a blind sculpture. Extremely perceptive of you Penner. You figured it out. You are in the know now with buzzfeed :alt-wink:
It's been everywhere stated as speculation, just start reading papers like the Washington Times and NY Times. They are really good papers and might learn something as well.
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751