Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

kybkh

Re: Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:27 am

Communication between foreign governments and incoming admins is SOP.

Check this shit out...

Amid Thursday’s over-hyped brouhaha about Jeff Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador, a curious detail emerged. In Sessions's recusal memo, it was explained who at the Justice Department would be handling any investigations into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia. "Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to any matters from which I have recused myself to the extent they exist," reads Sessions's official statement on the matter.

Except that if the Obama administration had its way, Dana Boente wasn't supposed be the U.S. attorney to handle these matters in the event that Sessions recused himself. On February 10, USA Today reported the following:

Seven days before he left office, President Obama changed the order of succession without explanation to remove Boente from the list. Obama's order had listed U.S. attorneys in the District of Columbia, the Northern District of Illinois and the Central District of California.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/did-the-o ... le/2007085
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:28 am

ssu wrote:
kybkh wrote:The attack on Trump's guys over the Russians is simply amazing. At the end of the day the MSM is implying that the Republican Party has been co-opted by the Russian government. They have not implied to what ends as of yet. They are starting to get there though. I've read the first few comments about quid pro quo in the last 48 hours.

All of this without a single shred of evidence of any wrong doing. All the contacts that have taken place were legal and normal.
Legal maybe, but definately not normal.

But then again, the Trump presidency is anything but normal.
Lol what? Do you have Alzheimer's? How many democrats have had business dealings in Ukraine alone? Be honest.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Define "Deep State." All im saying is that people are being purposefully vague. What you are really talking about is lifetime, unelected bureaucrats. Of course they are shit libs, they all are after going through the system of indoctrination. Of course they are big government, their livelihoods depend on it. It's really no small wonder they hate Trump right? Remember all those beltway insiders worried they were out of a job when Hilary lost? Calling them deep state is just some suped up nonsense.
kybkh wrote:
The difference being that Trump is not "The Right" and is being undermined by a deep state politburo consisting of both Republicans and Democrats.

po·lit·bu·ro
ˈpälitˌbyo͝orō/
noun
the principal policymaking committee of a Communist Party.
the principal policymaking committee in the former Soviet Union, founded in 1917.
noun: Politburo

Yes, I agree people who were planning on working for HRC are pissed but so are those people whole planned on working for Jeb. (((Bill Kristol)))
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:34 am

Shut the fuck up kentucky :roll:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Shut the fuck up kentucky :roll:
You son of a bitch. I got kin moving down to Dallas and once I got a FOB you better camouflage your van cause I'll be looking to get eyes on the ground for the kill strike.

What about that Obama changing the line of succession shit. That dude had this whole shit story lined.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 am

kybkh wrote:You and PJW can got whack it in the camper all you want but you leave Flynn out of it. The man did all he could to save this nation and you just want to drool on his fucking grave.

You're just mad cause you know Trump cucked on Flynn and its been a downhill spiral ever since.
You hold Flynn quite high, kybkh, why is Flynn so dear to you?

Might have been a good staff officer, but obviously with a negative side, which Smitty rather correctly pointed out.
TheReal_ND wrote:Lol what? Do you have Alzheimer's? How many democrats have had business dealings in Ukraine alone? Be honest.
What on Earth have business dealings in Ukraine got to do with it? And even if the business dealings would be in Russia, still it's the rhetoric, the approaches that Trump has made that have been not normal. Not that he's had a beauty contest in Russia.

Tillerson is the best example of an American with close ties to Russia and to the Kremlin, yet who is in totally in line with the US foreign policy towards Russia. Nobody seriously is accusing of Tillerson being too close to Russia or appeasing Russia.

It's the Russophile nature that simply was strange. How many US Presidents have praised some another foreign leader so much than Trump? Seldom they even praise Israel and the Israeli Prime Minister so much. The rhetoric, the suggestions earlier that he may be OK with Russia having Crimea. That's what wasn't normal. Seldom have US Presidents been such fans of a foreign leader that is their peer.
Last edited by ssu on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am

I just don't understand how some of you guys are getting so worked up over this "deep state," load of bull when we know who these people are. You aren't doing your narrative any favors by going off the rails and labeling some lifer bureaucrat a "shadow government," puppeteer. Where did this nonsense come from? It popped out of nowhere like two or three weeks ago. We have bigger issues at hand than Flynn goofing up and having to be dropped for being radioactive.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:47 am

It's the Russophile nature that simply was strange. How many US Presidents have praised some another foreign leader so much than Trump? Seldom they even praise Israel and the Israeli Prime Minister so much. The rhetoric, the suggestions earlier that he may be OK with Russia having Crimea. That's what wasn't normal. Seldom have US Presidents been such fans of a foreign leader that is their peer.
I find it refreshing and optimistic. Much more productive than the tired Russophobic attitude I'm beaten over the head with by the likes of you and democrats, day in day out.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:51 am

ssu wrote:
kybkh wrote:You and PJW can got whack it in the camper all you want but you leave Flynn out of it. The man did all he could to save this nation and you just want to drool on his fucking grave.

You're just mad cause you know Trump cucked on Flynn and its been a downhill spiral ever since.
You hold Flynn quite high, kybkh, why is Flynn so dear to you?

Might have been a good staff officer, but obviously with a negative side, which Smitty rather correctly pointed out.
Because you don't go as high as he did without ability. You don't get chopped at the knees like he did without cause. The likely cause was a major disagreement with NSA/CIA which automatically makes him one of ours. You listen to his speeches I posted and its obvious the guy knows his shit. He's been at the electronic warfare front since 2001. From his position of DIA he got to see the total picture. Any electronic communication he wanted was at is fingertips so he knows things. He's not West Point. He's not Pentagon.

But mainly because the man was motivated by two things:

1. Revenge for NSA/CIA dirty dogging him.
2. The belief the CIA/State Dept are fucking up bad and have been for a long time.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Define "Deep State." All im saying is that people are being purposefully vague. What you are really talking about is lifetime, unelected bureaucrats. Of course they are shit libs, they all are after going through the system of indoctrination. Of course they are big government, their livelihoods depend on it. It's really no small wonder they hate Trump right? Remember all those beltway insiders worried they were out of a job when Hilary lost? Calling them deep state is just some suped up nonsense.
The Deep State - a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, involved in the manipulation or control of government policy. Includes members of both parties.

You don't like the term Deep State, how do you want to tag it ?

Bill Kristol calls it Deep State
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience