Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

kybkh

Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:36 am

The attack on Trump's guys over the Russians is simply amazing. At the end of the day the MSM is implying that the Republican Party has been co-opted by the Russian government. They have not implied to what ends as of yet. They are starting to get there though. I've read the first few comments about quid pro quo in the last 48 hours.

All of this without a single shred of evidence of any wrong doing. All the contacts that have taken place were legal and normal.

In ode to the press lets see if we can create a better story line than theirs:

>Hillary Clinton loses a presidential election to a reality TV star who is on tape saying he "grabs (women) by their pussy". His top two adviser's were a based, JSOC/DIA Lt Gen whose sole purpose in life is to destroy the CIA/State Dept and the leader of a nationalist movement called the Alt Right whose membership is 95% white.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Re: Finish the Narrative One Post At A Time

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:41 am

The only thing they are accomplishing is making Pizzagate seem more plausible. After all, if this Russia woo woo is somehow worthy of headlines, then so is Pizzagate..

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 am

Yeah, but the lying shit just gives them enough credence to "ask questions" because we all know there are "a lot of unanswered questions".

Trump really fucked up over Flynn. Smitty called it and I think we all suspected that when Flynn got cut, Trump's inner circle was already compromised and the remnants of his populist movement which were left would be taken out. Sessions on the ropes, (I doubt the RNC hangs him out to dry though) Bannon on the way out of NSC possibly and its game over.

Never shoulda cut Flynn. Never, never, never... :violin:
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:40 am

So I'm a bit torn on this...

On the one hand, I am absolutely rolling in shadenfreude, watching the Right undergo the Faux Noise treatment that we've seen for the previous 8 years, and made a career for Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert, and so many others.

On the other, CNN has such a larger audience, that this kind of idiotic probing for controversy is actually destabilizing to the society...

It'll be fascinating if they can reach the point of absolute stupidity that inspired the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh on the Left. Also looking forward to whatever-the-opposite-of-the-Tea-Party looks like.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So I'm a bit torn on this...

On the one hand, I am absolutely rolling in shadenfreude, watching the Right undergo the Faux Noise treatment that we've seen for the previous 8 years, and made a career for Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert, and so many others.

On the other, CNN has such a larger audience, that this kind of idiotic probing for controversy is actually destabilizing to the society...

It'll be fascinating if they can reach the point of absolute stupidity that inspired the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh on the Left. Also looking forward to whatever-the-opposite-of-the-Tea-Party looks like.
The difference being that Trump is not "The Right" and is being undermined by a deep state politburo consisting of both Republicans and Democrats.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:05 am

You lolbergs sound like absolute retards posting "deep state" like you just learned it from Paul Jospeh Watson last week. You don't even know what these idiots are talking about do you? When they say deep state they are talking about unelected life long bureaucrats. You know, the ones we've been complaining about ever since we got into politics. If those big government liberal shits want to call themselves the "shadow government," let them. It may be true it may not be. So yeah, this whole narrative of "deep state shadow government is out to get my man Flynn and zomg Trump too!" makes you sound like a guppy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:26 am

Yeah, underneath the usual Left-Right distraction, there's some rumbling going on inside the government.

I'm fairly confident that none of us will have the slightest idea what's happening in there for many years, so best to ignore it. The alternative is to lose my shit over every single article, and join in the arm-waving happening around here, without the slightest idea what we're talking about.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:38 am

This is the reason for all this Russian fake news propaganda perpetrated by the liberal MSM and the democrats:

Progressivism has essentially filled their need for a religious outlet. It's become a religion where original sin is your white male privilege and new pseudo-moral virtues of supposed "tolerance" replace real moral virtues. They believed that they had this preordained destiny. This is why they always talked about the "arc of history" or how they were on the "right side of history".

But then they lost. That election should have convinced them of the error in thinking they were on the right side of history, or that history has some particular direction towards "progress", however you even want to define something so nebulous. They can't cope with it. This is why they have violently attacked their fellow citizens all over America. This is why they are freaking out.

More importantly, this is why they have latched on to these conspiracy theories about Russia stealing the election. This conspiracy theory absolves their religion of it's obvious failure. It's not that they were wrong that they are on the right side of history, they now believe, but that they were cheated. This conspiracy theory also provides them with the comfort that they still remain on the right side of history, but now they are in some great battle to secure that utopian future promised by their cultural marxist religion.

That's what all of these histrionics are about. It would be like a time traveler going back to the third decade, videotaping Jesus doing all sorts of terrible things, showing that he probably deserved the death penalty, and even coming back with the totally dead body. People wouldn't process that very well. We are seeing a religious world view collapse and the adherents are losing their minds.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:14 am

Can we forget Russia and think about America?
How about congress gets together and writes, then passes, a law saying no talking to Russians in an election year, would that help?
What if Chuck the schmuck couldn't share Krispy Kremes with Vlad the bad when Russia opened its first state-run gas station in NYC?

How high can the bullshit meter go before the media says, IT'S NOW TIME TO DRINK THE KOOLAID! and the most mentally impoverished amongst us ask for the recipe? This crap has become disheartening.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:This is the reason for all this Russian fake news propaganda perpetrated by the liberal MSM and the democrats:

Progressivism has essentially filled their need for a religious outlet. It's become a religion where original sin is your white male privilege and new pseudo-moral virtues of supposed "tolerance" replace real moral virtues. They believed that they had this preordained destiny. This is why they always talked about the "arc of history" or how they were on the "right side of history".

But then they lost. That election should have convinced them of the error in thinking they were on the right side of history, or that history has some particular direction towards "progress", however you even want to define something so nebulous. They can't cope with it. This is why they have violently attacked their fellow citizens all over America. This is why they are freaking out.

More importantly, this is why they have latched on to these conspiracy theories about Russia stealing the election. This conspiracy theory absolves their religion of it's obvious failure. It's not that they were wrong that they are on the right side of history, they now believe, but that they were cheated. This conspiracy theory also provides them with the comfort that they still remain on the right side of history, but now they are in some great battle to secure that utopian future promised by their cultural marxist religion.

That's what all of these histrionics are about. It would be like a time traveler going back to the third decade, videotaping Jesus doing all sorts of terrible things, showing that he probably deserved the death penalty, and even coming back with the totally dead body. People wouldn't process that very well. We are seeing a religious world view collapse and the adherents are losing their minds.
Somehow, I doubt that the ideals of equality and inclusiveness are going to disappear because of a single election. :roll:

It would be nice to think that this shakeup inspires a change in our system, allowing more parties to emerge, with moderate points of view.

But as we've seen thus far, nothing really changes. Just a lot of apeshit rhetoric and more extremism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace