World's Smartest Doctor Swearing In

TheReal_ND

Re: World's Smartest Doctor Swearing In

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Tool

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Suppose for a second that you don't like HUD or how they are forcing minorities into white communities, however far they try to escape their urban denizens and however much it costs. Things like relocating 'refugees' to the middle of Idaho on tax money. You know, places white people like. Things some people would give their left nut to do, much more so for free.

Now supposing all that, why in the fuck would you want a "somebody that knows some stupid liberal governance shit about something," to run HUD? You wouldn't. Anymore than you would want Hillary to be president.

If HUD exists purely for the benefit of the minorities than let's let the most based black man ever to live run it. Think about it.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm

First black head of HUD ever.

Ever.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah, raise someone up through the ranks of HUD from which so much success has arisen since its inception as part of Johnson's Ingrate Society programs. I remember when they used to make cardboard cutouts with a nice little half-drawn shade and a potted plant to cover the windows of abandoned apartment buildings; now they're looking to build sex-offender housing to meet with the court's restrictions, and trying to round up the packs of feral dogs in Detroit. We need someone who knows where the staples go and how to reroute inter-office mail!
:goteam:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm

de officiis wrote:
Penner wrote:
de officiis wrote:
What qualities do you think would be needed?
At least someone who understands how government has to be run.

What do you think would make a good HUD secretary?
I would probably start by trying to identify someone within HUD who had worked there for many years, was familiar with its programs, and had demonstrated organizational and leadership abilities. If I couldn't find someone within HUD who was satisfactory, I would probably look for someone with the same qualities who was responsible for housing and community development for a large municipality or state government.
You see that is also something that I would choose. I mean what qualities are needed for the position and what of those qualities do my list of candidates hold. Sure, there is no doubt that Ben Carson is a very smart man, he is, after all, a doctor, but just being a support of Trump really isn't, in my opinion, a qualification to hold HUD.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Sources say Penner is a FAGGOT.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Penner wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Penner wrote:
At least someone who understands how government has to be run.

What do you think would make a good HUD secretary?
I would probably start by trying to identify someone within HUD who had worked there for many years, was familiar with its programs, and had demonstrated organizational and leadership abilities. If I couldn't find someone within HUD who was satisfactory, I would probably look for someone with the same qualities who was responsible for housing and community development for a large municipality or state government.
You see that is also something that I would choose. I mean what qualities are needed for the position and what of those qualities do my list of candidates hold. Sure, there is no doubt that Ben Carson is a very smart man, he is, after all, a doctor, but just being a support of Trump really isn't, in my opinion, a qualification to hold HUD.
Well, I can tell you from personal experience that he is quite bright, and I am sure he has good budgeting sense, organizational skills and knows how to manage people. You can't really head up a major medical service at an institution like Johns Hopkins for as long as he did without those qualities. Not every person who accepted a political appointment as the Secretary of HUD had public sector experience; some of them have come from the private sector as well. Although Dr. Carson is not someone who would have sprung immediately to my mind as a logical choice for HUD, he was felt sufficiently qualified to be confirmed by the Senate. So I guess we'll just have to see how he does.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Sources say Penner is a FAGGOT.
Is that your own mind, or do you have other sources? And if it is your own mind, are you saying you have multiple personalities?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

de officiis wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Sources say Penner is a FAGGOT.
Is that your own mind, or do you have other sources? And if it is your own mind, are you saying you have multiple personalities?
I'm an anonymous source from within the penner administration.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

a senior anonymous source.