Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am

I Vote for Global Carrington Event.

We'd get a fresh start.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DrYouth

Re: Big Brother Has Us

Post by DrYouth » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I only picked it up again to troll progressive friends.
Do you still have progressive friends after the Facebook trolling?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:51 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I only picked it up again to troll progressive friends.

Like four or five left. But I realized the chicks I really wanted to trigger are untouchable, or they figured out my plan and denied me the satisfaction.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

Like four or five left. But I realized the chicks I really wanted to trigger are untouchable, or they figured out my plan and denied me the satisfaction.
This is probably not the first time you've said that, is it? :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

Defriending credits are stout 21st century creds.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Like four or five left. But I realized the chicks I really wanted to trigger are untouchable, or they figured out my plan and denied me the satisfaction.
Let me suggest that after an acid test like that... you should make an extra note to send these folks a Christmas card. You know how to weed them out.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:43 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Like four or five left. But I realized the chicks I really wanted to trigger are untouchable, or they figured out my plan and denied me the satisfaction.
Let me suggest that after an acid test like that... you should make an extra note to send these folks a Christmas card. You know how to weed them out.

I should custom make them with Pepes and Stickman on them. A great big American flag, and they will read God Bless President Donald J. Trump, with a ltitle fetus praying underneath.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: I should custom make them with Pepes and Stickman on them. A great big American flag, and they will read God Bless President Donald J. Trump, with a ltitle fetus praying underneath.
Hey, if they've stuck you this far they'll probably get a kick out them.
You should invite them onto the forum.