Fife

Re: Army outlines path to transition for transgender soldiers

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Fuck me but this is a retarded space.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Wrong thread.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:46 pm

lolbergs everybody!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 pm

But what's an Aleppo? Fuck it. I might as well vote for Hillary.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 pm

lol like dude, George Washington, on the back of the one dollar bill. Look at it! He grew hemp man.... dollar bills are made of hemp. The man is keeping us down man....

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:13 am

skankhunt42 wrote:I just had a reddit post deleted in about 2 minutes because I stated that I felt trans people were mentally ill. Apparently that is hate speech on Reddit. Parenthetically might I add, I'm done with Reddit.
You just have to go on better subs. I call trannys mentally ill, advocate for pedophile genocide, etc, all the time
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 am

You know, there is a quick way to get a transition for a soldier that wants to do it... if it's a man, a $5 bullet will take care of that. If it's a woman, well, good luck... but of course, we have all these libs that are threatening to cut off their genitals if the wall is built... so for a least a little while there will be excess stock.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:43 am

The Conservative wrote:You know, there is a quick way to get a transition for a soldier that wants to do it... if it's a man, a $5 bullet will take care of that. If it's a woman, well, good luck... but of course, we have all these libs that are threatening to cut off their genitals if the wall is built... so for a least a little while there will be excess stock.
1 - There is no way a bullet costs $5. If that were true, then I think we've uncovered exactly why rednecks are always broke.

2 - That would almost certainly kill the guy. There are major blood vessels involved, and he would probably bleed out before reaching help.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:You know, there is a quick way to get a transition for a soldier that wants to do it... if it's a man, a $5 bullet will take care of that. If it's a woman, well, good luck... but of course, we have all these libs that are threatening to cut off their genitals if the wall is built... so for a least a little while there will be excess stock.
1 - There is no way a bullet costs $5. If that were true, then I think we've uncovered exactly why rednecks are always broke.

2 - That would almost certainly kill the guy. There are major blood vessels involved, and he would probably bleed out before reaching help.

1. Cheap generic civilian 50. cal BMG rounds cost about $4.00 a round, military rounds are in some cases when it comes to sniper rounds (such as the BMG) tend to be hand packed which means the cost is greater...

2. That's the point...
#NotOneRedCent