2020 election

C-Mag

Re: 2020 election

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:53 am
Uncle Joe didn’t get the memo about white men and the Democrat party.

Bernie’s beginning to get it though.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie ... n-of-color
Martin Hash figured it out. Not so much for Joe.

I personally don't think Joe's heart is in it. I think he's been pushed hard by the Dem party to run as a middle ground between the Dem crazy commies and the Dem crazy SJWs. I'm not sure why, but I think Biden 2016 had a chance, Biden 2020, not so much
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:33 am
Now that Mueller has spent 2 years vetting DJT, if you are a democrat candidate in 2020, how do you attack the POTUS ?

Chances are, any bad news or embarrassing info or connections are now out thanks to Mueller, and while there's several hundred pages of high school gossip and innuendo, no evidence, easy for Trump to counter.

I can't think of how you run against Trump in 2020 if you are a democrat.
They do not care about truth, Carlus. They live in an entirely fictional narrative in their heads. They can invent endless conspiracies and "reasons" to accuse Trump of crimes, while their cognitive dissonance will never allow them to even acknowledge the very real crimes of the likes of Clinton that were exposed.

When this shit neoliberal world order kicked off in the Enlightenment, the French revolutionary government rounded people up for execution. The French press was labeling people "enemies of the state", etc., and the leftist autocrats were chopping their heads off. One of the greatest chemists of that century was rounded up because he was affiliated with the aristocracy. He was innocent, but that didn't matter because the narrative concocted by the press had it's own "truth". When the judge sentenced the chemist to death, he wrote: "The Republic needs neither scientists nor chemists; the course of justice cannot be delayed."

Our leftists would do the exact same thing. Their Russian conspiracy was completely dismantled and yet they carry on as if it's the truth. These people care nothing for the truth.
I get that.
But they still need to win more than the Coastal Elites.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:59 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:33 am
Now that Mueller has spent 2 years vetting DJT, if you are a democrat candidate in 2020, how do you attack the POTUS ?

Chances are, any bad news or embarrassing info or connections are now out thanks to Mueller, and while there's several hundred pages of high school gossip and innuendo, no evidence, easy for Trump to counter.

I can't think of how you run against Trump in 2020 if you are a democrat.
They do not care about truth, Carlus. They live in an entirely fictional narrative in their heads. They can invent endless conspiracies and "reasons" to accuse Trump of crimes, while their cognitive dissonance will never allow them to even acknowledge the very real crimes of the likes of Clinton that were exposed.

When this shit neoliberal world order kicked off in the Enlightenment, the French revolutionary government rounded people up for execution. The French press was labeling people "enemies of the state", etc., and the leftist autocrats were chopping their heads off. One of the greatest chemists of that century was rounded up because he was affiliated with the aristocracy. He was innocent, but that didn't matter because the narrative concocted by the press had it's own "truth". When the judge sentenced the chemist to death, he wrote: "The Republic needs neither scientists nor chemists; the course of justice cannot be delayed."

Our leftists would do the exact same thing. Their Russian conspiracy was completely dismantled and yet they carry on as if it's the truth. These people care nothing for the truth.
I get that.
But they still need to win more than the Coastal Elites.
They are dumping tens of thousands of illegal immigrants in rural communities everywhere, each month, Carlus. Trump just released 7,000 last week into small towns across America.

Your calculus would only work out if Trump were actually trying to do something about the colonization of our country by Latin America. He is helping them colonize us probably because he is a fucking idiot.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:25 am

Well, go on the record if that's what you think. I'm not ready to cry in my beer over this.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 am

... because Trump hasn’t tried a dozen different approaches to closing the border only to be rebuffed by the courts and state governments. :roll:

Now all the former red hats are riding Pelosi’s d*ck and looking for Yang handouts.

Explains a lot.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 am
... because Trump hasn’t tried a dozen different approaches to closing the border only to be rebuffed by the courts and state governments. :roll:

Now all the former red hats are riding Pelosi’s d*ck and looking for Yang handouts.

Explains a lot.
It's silly to expect immediate change.
Lots of entrenched people making bank off immigrants, it's an entire industry from bringing them across the border, to settling them in America, to employing them, to getting them on voter roles. Plus the fucker has been under investigation the entire time. I'm personally satisfied I got what I voted for....................... but I'm sure as hell not tired of winning yet.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:43 am

Trump has consistently tried to deliver a border win. Now all the people who have never won shit in their life are dumping on him because he hasn’t successfully reversed a century of unofficial policy in two years.

Guess we better put Stalin-lite in charge. Trump isn’t working fast enough for the internet complainers. Give them a roided-up identity politicker, as long as he promises cash payouts.

Same clowns pointing the finger at everyone else for “destroying America”. They are the rot they loathe.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am

Biden has to first manage to conquer his wandering hands history in the age of MeToo

Then there is going to be this Obama Admin Spying investigation(and trials?) So, Joe is going to have to answer questions about that.

And what will his policies be ?
He's kind of a Mitt Romney character
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am
Biden has to first manage to conquer his wandering hands history in the age of MeToo

Then there is going to be this Obama Admin Spying investigation(and trials?) So, Joe is going to have to answer questions about that.

And what will his policies be ?
He's kind of a Mitt Romney character
Mitt Romney won the nomination in 2012, despite a sizable Never Romney coalition, Biden might be able to do the same, if he doesn't gaffe his way out of it. The field is weak as shit, y'all are acting like he's running a race against Usain Bolt, he's not.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:43 am
Trump has consistently tried to deliver a border win. Now all the people who have never won shit in their life are dumping on him because he hasn’t successfully reversed a century of unofficial policy in two years.

Guess we better put Stalin-lite in charge. Trump isn’t working fast enough for the internet complainers. Give them a roided-up identity politicker, as long as he promises cash payouts.

Same clowns pointing the finger at everyone else for “destroying America”. They are the rot they loathe.
I don't get it either.
Hell, I don't want to dump him just because he's still disrupting the shit out of the DC Establishment. The judicial stuff has been acceptable, but not the type of Liberty crazy guys I'd prefer. He's already flipped the 2nd, 3rd and 5th Circuit courts, and is working on the 9th, PLUS acceptable SCOTUS picks. He's working on the Fed too.

Probably his biggest accomplishment is his rolling back of thousands of federal regs, they are so worthless no one notices, but business, who's making more money not dealing with the stupid regs. Amazingly, the environment hasn't died and we haven't died because we cut thousands of regs.

I still want him to cut Lil Kush and Ivanka loose, they have no business fucking around in my government.
PLATA O PLOMO