2020 election

StCapps

Re: 2020 election

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:48 am
Honesty, truth & logic are part of The Patriarchy. Expecting The Matriarchy (Marxists) to play by your rules is to be defeated. They intentionally confound, lie & cheat; expect it.
Neither side has a monopoly on confounding lying and cheating, but the Matriarchy do it more often than the Patriarchy, because the Patriarchy place higher value on honesty, truth and logic.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:51 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Honesty, truth & logic are part of The Patriarchy. Expecting The Matriarchy (Marxists) to play by your rules is to be defeated. They intentionally confound, lie & cheat; expect it.
Neither side has a monopoly on confounding lying and cheating, but the Matriarchy do it more often than the Patriarchy, because the Patriarchy place higher value on honesty, truth and logic.
It’s more fundamental than that; it’s Slave Morality (I’ve discussed Nietzsche before).

“If you can’t win by the rules, change the rules.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:54 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:51 am
Martin Hash wrote:
It’s more fundamental than that; it’s Slave Morality (I’ve discussed Nietzsche before).

“If you can’t win by the rules, change the rules.” - me
I get your point, just saying.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 am

I speak in Bell Curves.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:06 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 am
I speak in Bell Curves.
Fair enough.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:07 am

There’s this Lefty woman (aren’t they all) I know who won’t stop pushing her ideological crap on me and my wife. She exploits our courtesy, especially my wife’s because I would just walk away. She gets away with it because she uses the social mechanisms of The Patriarchy against us; if she were a man, I would Toxic Masculinity all up in here.

p.s. This also explains a lot of the transgender bullshit: low-T man who says he’s a woman to escape the Dominance Hierarchy of men.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 am

I think a lot of those guys also crave the hypoagency of women. There is this weird phenomenon where men who try to become women so often also try to become the ultimate victims, and get enraged when society does not bend backwards for them like it does for women (hint: they will never bestow female privilege on biological males). I do not nearly as often see that happening with women who present as men. Most of the transgender men I encounter over into the city limits seem pretty cool. Every time I deal with transgender women it feels like I am dealing with some serious psychological suffering as well.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 am
I think a lot of those guys also crave the hypoagency of women. There is this weird phenomenon where men who try to become women so often also try to become the ultimate victims, and get enraged when society does not bend backwards for them like it does for women (hint: they will never bestow female privilege on biological males). I do not nearly as often see that happening with women who present as men. Most of the transgender men I encounter over into the city limits seem pretty cool. Every time I deal with transgender women it feels like I am dealing with some serious psychological suffering as well.
And most are in their own heads.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 am

I think the tragedy of the transgender person is that they can only get what they desire insomuch as they can utterly fool society as to their biological sex.

A transgender women only enjoys female privilege when people believe her to be a biological woman. Likewise, as long as a transgender man in any way gives away his biological sex as a woman, he will be treated as a fully accountable and autonomous human being. Yet if people realize he has an x chromosome, the female priviledge comes into play, and he loses the male priviledge of owning his own life.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:45 am

The one true (not contrived) conversation I had with a transgender woman definitely fit the role of hyper-blaming men for everything, even calling them evil. The transgender woman did not catch the irony of the statement.

"Recognizing irony is the surest sign of intelligence." - me