2020 election

TheReal_ND

Re: 2020 election

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:52 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:25 am
POLITICAL BLACKFACE

KAMALA HARRIS' DAD BLASTS HER FOR JAMAICAN POT JOKE
Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

When you've lost dear old dad, you've lost everyone except the Washington Post.

I called Kamala's routine political blackface and it seems as if her dad agrees.

"The new political blackface routines, like the old minstrel shows, depend on insulting condescending stereotypes, like Warren’s Pow Wow Chow and Harris’ imaginary Jamaican pot smoking family. Minstrel shows dehumanized their targets and their participants. Political blackface does the same thing," I wrote.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:25 am
POLITICAL BLACKFACE

KAMALA HARRIS' DAD BLASTS HER FOR JAMAICAN POT JOKE
Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

When you've lost dear old dad, you've lost everyone except the Washington Post.

I called Kamala's routine political blackface and it seems as if her dad agrees.

"The new political blackface routines, like the old minstrel shows, depend on insulting condescending stereotypes, like Warren’s Pow Wow Chow and Harris’ imaginary Jamaican pot smoking family. Minstrel shows dehumanized their targets and their participants. Political blackface does the same thing," I wrote.
Did you read that essay? He says they are descendants of slaveowners. He seems quite proud of the fact.
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 am

Who's proud to be a slave other than Americans?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 am
Proud to be a slave or proud of one's ancestors for overcoming slavery?

Brazil comes to mind. Black capoeiristas take that shit pretty seriously.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am

We're all descendants of slaves. Many of us are current slaves.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am
We're all descendants of slaves. Many of us are current slaves.
Some of us happy narco state peasants, apparently.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 am

Proud to be a slave. Americans are still proud of it. Otherwise we wouldn't have enfranchisment politics.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:42 am

Muh democracy tho

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:16 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 am
Africans.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Bernie's still got it...………………………. $6,000,000 in first 24 hours
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-san ... -24-hours/

But Bernie has a Gender and Race problem. The way politicians fix weaknesses like this is to run with a person who fills the gaps. Weak on Military, get a former Flag Officer as a running mate.

What's that mean for Bernie, well, he needs a woman of color as a running mate. Who's that point to ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience