2020 election

Fife

Re: 2020 election

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 am

The thing I like about Bernie is that he is generally intellectually honest. See, e.g., that youtube I posted.

He literally DGAF. Now, how can that *not* be the easiest possible campaign to destroy in all of American history? How can real Americans not invite this kind of a public fight??

The counter ads write themselves.

Two alternate sound tracks for the "Bernie thinks food lines are a good thing" ad:

It's like the ultimate showdown for GenX v. Boomers.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:40 pm

I'm just trying to get some ranch.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:47 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:09 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:52 am
berning for bureaucracy 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2020.html

bernie is in
:dance:

C'mon Hillary, One more Time !
If Bernie can do it, you can do it. :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Hillary is currently on board the Trazadome Falcon headed towards Palm Beach Florida. As much as I would love to see the pickled, syphilitic, drug addled, cunt run, her handlers have her well under control.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:13 pm
Hillary is currently on board the Trazadome Falcon headed towards Palm Beach Florida. As much as I would love to see the pickled, syphilitic, drug addled, cunt run, her handlers have her well under control.
Lulz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just Lulz
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:06 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 am
The thing I like about Bernie is that he is generally intellectually honest. See, e.g., that youtube I posted.

He literally DGAF. Now, how can that *not* be the easiest possible campaign to destroy in all of American history? How can real Americans not invite this kind of a public fight??

The counter ads write themselves.

Two alternate sound tracks for the "Bernie thinks food lines are a good thing" ad:

It's like the ultimate showdown for GenX v. Boomers.
Change some of the words of She drive me crazy for FYC, that would be the ultimate.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:25 am

POLITICAL BLACKFACE

KAMALA HARRIS' DAD BLASTS HER FOR JAMAICAN POT JOKE
Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

When you've lost dear old dad, you've lost everyone except the Washington Post.

I called Kamala's routine political blackface and it seems as if her dad agrees.

"The new political blackface routines, like the old minstrel shows, depend on insulting condescending stereotypes, like Warren’s Pow Wow Chow and Harris’ imaginary Jamaican pot smoking family. Minstrel shows dehumanized their targets and their participants. Political blackface does the same thing," I wrote.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:41 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:44 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:25 am
POLITICAL BLACKFACE

KAMALA HARRIS' DAD BLASTS HER FOR JAMAICAN POT JOKE
Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

When you've lost dear old dad, you've lost everyone except the Washington Post.

I called Kamala's routine political blackface and it seems as if her dad agrees.

"The new political blackface routines, like the old minstrel shows, depend on insulting condescending stereotypes, like Warren’s Pow Wow Chow and Harris’ imaginary Jamaican pot smoking family. Minstrel shows dehumanized their targets and their participants. Political blackface does the same thing," I wrote.