2020 election

Speaker to Animals

Re: 2020 election

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:40 am

Even if you take the charitable route and note that liberals score high in openness and conservatives score high in conscientiousness, you are still looking at a genetic basis for it.

Then if you look at the fact that physically weak men tend towards collectivist politics and physically strong men tend towards individualist politics, you can see a genetic behavior that is a kind of survival and mating strategy that comports to ones position in a hierarchy.

But even more damning if true, and I admit this is just my hypothesis, is that liberalism tends to correlate to several generations of urban living. Because urban and non-urban environments are completely different, there exists definite differences in sexual selection. I think the primary difference in an urban environment is that openness and tolerance for trusting alien people are highly favored, since such people possessing this trait are far more likely to breed in those places. This is why urban people so highly favor "tolerance", by which they mean you are not disgusted by degenerate and revolting behavior. But that disgust reaction to alien or immoral behavior is the basis for group selection in the human species; hence degeneracy over time and the eventual collapse of urban life. What gives you an advantage in the urban environment is your lack of group selection (which is really fucking bad for the species but might benefit an individual for a short number of generations).

All of this is meant for people who have a clue (not capps). I am just putting this out there for anybody listening. I am not interested in playing spam games with dipshit any longer.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 am

:character-spamguy:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:40 am
Even if you take the charitable route and note that liberals score high in openness and conservatives score high in conscientiousness, you are still looking at a genetic basis for it.

Then if you look at the fact that physically weak men tend towards collectivist politics and physically strong men tend towards individualist politics, you can see a genetic behavior that is a kind of survival and mating strategy that comports to ones position in a hierarchy.

But even more damning if true, and I admit this is just my hypothesis, is that liberalism tends to correlate to several generations of urban living. Because urban and non-urban environments are completely different, there exists definite differences in sexual selection. I think the primary difference in an urban environment is that openness and tolerance for trusting alien people are highly favored, since such people possessing this trait are far more likely to breed in those places. This is why urban people so highly favor "tolerance", by which they mean you are not disgusted by degenerate and revolting behavior. But that disgust reaction to alien or immoral behavior is the basis for group selection in the human species; hence degeneracy over time and the eventual collapse of urban life. What gives you an advantage in the urban environment is your lack of group selection (which is really fucking bad for the species but might benefit an individual for a short number of generations).

All of this is meant for people who have a clue (not capps). I am just putting this out there for anybody listening. I am not interested in playing spam games with dipshit any longer.
Kids sometimes have very different views than their parents, and even identical twins that have very different political views, it isn't genetic faggot. Plenty of liberals whose families have lived in the cities for generations give birth to people who end up being non-liberals.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:56 am
Ditto.

So you can't read either. Good to know. Should we go for deaf and dumb too?
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:17 am

These tractors are for people that don't care about a profit and live off subsidies. It may be the future, but it's way too soon...
that's what they said about IC tractors, right up to the 1930s
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 am

Thank Providence the Globo Central Planning Committee had the foresight to outlaw horses and oxen.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:13 am
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:56 am
Ditto.

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:17 am

These tractors are for people that don't care about a profit and live off subsidies. It may be the future, but it's way too soon...
And what changed? You obviously bring something up with an inkling of what changed, right?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 am

If the electric tractor becomes more economical than a gasoline-powered tractor, then it will be adopted. We obviously don't have that yet. There are lots of concept and philosophical farms out there seeking to prove various ideologies and technologies. That's the most likely target market here.

My main caveat to your assumption that profit-driven farms will adopt electric tractors at some point (Whenever they become economical either through better technology or because of peak oil) is that I think there exists a good chance that tractors will not be widely used in the future except for perhaps storable crops like grains that are grown in very large fields and can benefit from processing as soon as they are harvested. But even then, the economics of it are such that the larger the tractor the better, which keeps pricing out electric. More likely the really big tractors of the future will run on natural gas or even hydrogen.

For the rest of agriculture, I think we could very well end up with a dominance of organic/permaculture based intensive agriculture, since food miles have to be reduced and therefore we have to make better use of what arable land remains in the region surrounding populated areas.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

And what changed? You obviously bring something up with an inkling of what changed, right?
Tanks. A factory tooled up for tracked IC tractors can retool for tanks relatively quickly.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 am

I think electric vehicles are fine, but I think you need to consider hydrogen and natural gas as a primary fuel for anything large like a tractor. Petroleum after the impact of peak oil is fully realized will likely be used only for plastics and things like jet fuel.

The way I see energy coming out:

(1) big time expansion in nuclear energy, probably thorium based.
(2) electric vehicles for transportation, but also human powered cars for what remains of large cities.
(3) Much more localized everything, so most people will not travel far at all compared to today.
(4) Hydrogen and natural gas will power a shit ton of larger vehicles like ships, trains, etc.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:25 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Tanks. A factory tooled up for tracked IC tractors can retool for tanks relatively quickly.
I was really hoping he would answer that because my guess is he was throwing shit out there without knowing the answer.

It became cheaper to build and run the tractor because something happened which allowed the tractor to be made cheaper than the cost of maintaining horse and oxen at the time. Again, something happened which allowed the tractor to become cheaper.

As of now, electrical equipment is too expensive to purchase and maintain. You practically need a degree to fix it yourself.
#NotOneRedCent