Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 am
Fife wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:11 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 am
And this guy wants to be my leader
"Can I give you a hug?"

:lol:

It was sort of sad seeing Carlin lay it down for the bag man, wasn't it?
Well to be fair to Carlin, Yang is still one of the best options in the Democratic field. Also, where did Carlin come out on the YangGang bandwagon?
I think the Twitters.

New Yang 2020 ad

Andrew Yang, the platform of Cucks
YangGang, GangBang, my wife.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Re: 2020 election

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:57 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 am
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:48 am

Wah. The authoritarian wants me to go to jail for committing firearms felonies that threaten my coworkers. Wah.
Did I ever threaten my co-workers? The only one threatening people here is you.
Uh.. yeah.. I am going to go on record against belligerent autists hiding guns in the workplace. I interpret that as threatening behavior. It was also a felony and you should have your second amendment rights abridged by a court of law if not spend time in jail.
:roll:
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:50 am

Did I ever threaten my co-workers? The only one threatening people here is you.
Uh.. yeah.. I am going to go on record against belligerent autists hiding guns in the workplace. I interpret that as threatening behavior. It was also a felony and you should have your second amendment rights abridged by a court of law if not spend time in jail.

When politicians say things like "we shouldn't allow guns to get into the hands of these people", they mean people like you.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:40 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:24 am

When politicians say things like "we shouldn't allow guns to get into the hands of these people", they mean people like you.
You’re looking at this all wrong - you should want the Green New Deal and gun confiscation. And free housing foodstamps and college for illegals.

And reparations.

You should want all DNC platform items to be passed within next five years.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:02 am

I just want the red flag laws so we can disarm each other.

Oh wait. Doesn't Canada already have this law??

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:04 pm
I can't wait for Rachel Maddow moderating a presidential debate, should be fun. I can hear the questions now.

Vice President Biden, you were part of the only scandal free administration in history. How many felonies has president Trump committed.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... like-this/

Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson (D) revealed that she did not think the left was “so mean” and “lied like this” until she ran for president as an outsider candidate.

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Williamson accused the left of lying about her use of crystals and “crystal gazing,” telling Remnick that there has “never been a crystal on stage” at any of her events and “there is no crystal” in her home.

She accused those on the left of also falsely accusing her of having told AIDS patients not to take their medicines or implying that “lovelessness” causes diseases and “love” is “enough to cure their diseases.”

“I’m Jewish, I go to the doctor,” Williamson said, ripping those on the left for labeling her as an anti-science candidate who does not believe in modern medicine.

Williamson has in recent weeks criticized the “political-media industrial complex” and warned Democrats that nominating a conventional or establishment candidate to go up against President Donald Trump in 2020 could be disastrous.

Williamson will not be at the third debate next week in Houston. Though she has met the 130,000 unique donor requirement for the second round of debates, she needs three more qualifying polls (2%) to qualify.

Criticizing the nominating process, Williamson recently said on MSNBC that there should be a “deeper conversation than just the horse race” and wondered why so few polls approved by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) were released prior to September’s debate deadline.

She added that she is not dropping out of the race, though, because she could qualify for the October debate and her campaign is about “consciousness and inspiration.”

Williamson also warned that process-obsessed Democrats could nominate a presidential candidate who specializes in the “insider politics game.” Such a candidate, according to Williamson, will not be suited to defeat a “phenomenon” like Trump because that type of Democrat will bring a knife to a gun fight.

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Williamson is hilarious but my money is on Warren getting the nod. The media are propping her up. Joe's going to go down for being old and white. Bernie is old and crazy and Warren has stolen all his ideas

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:27 pm
Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... like-this/

Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson (D) revealed that she did not think the left was “so mean” and “lied like this” until she ran for president as an outsider candidate.

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Williamson accused the left of lying about her use of crystals and “crystal gazing,” telling Remnick that there has “never been a crystal on stage” at any of her events and “there is no crystal” in her home.

She accused those on the left of also falsely accusing her of having told AIDS patients not to take their medicines or implying that “lovelessness” causes diseases and “love” is “enough to cure their diseases.”

“I’m Jewish, I go to the doctor,” Williamson said, ripping those on the left for labeling her as an anti-science candidate who does not believe in modern medicine.

Williamson has in recent weeks criticized the “political-media industrial complex” and warned Democrats that nominating a conventional or establishment candidate to go up against President Donald Trump in 2020 could be disastrous.

Williamson will not be at the third debate next week in Houston. Though she has met the 130,000 unique donor requirement for the second round of debates, she needs three more qualifying polls (2%) to qualify.

Criticizing the nominating process, Williamson recently said on MSNBC that there should be a “deeper conversation than just the horse race” and wondered why so few polls approved by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) were released prior to September’s debate deadline.

She added that she is not dropping out of the race, though, because she could qualify for the October debate and her campaign is about “consciousness and inspiration.”

Williamson also warned that process-obsessed Democrats could nominate a presidential candidate who specializes in the “insider politics game.” Such a candidate, according to Williamson, will not be suited to defeat a “phenomenon” like Trump because that type of Democrat will bring a knife to a gun fight.
Even here she fails to question the narrative of "Disastrous Trump" that she was fed. Fucking knife wielding rube, thanks for the insights.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:14 pm

If only she had some kind of crystal ball to see this coming.