2020 election

ssu

Re: 2020 election

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:44 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:Trump already seized the Drain the Swamp message.
And then put Goldman Sachs guys in charge.
PartyOf5 wrote:Her anti-wall street messages play well with the DNC, but messaging will come after they have chosen their candidate based on celebrity, race and gender.
Likely they screen that way the candidates. Yet even republicans have their African-American candidate and a woman candidate allways. So you think it's an uh... Asian or Latino woman who is a lesbian and who has a disability like being in a wheelchair? The most-political correct candidate preferable to the DNC?
PartyOf5 wrote:She has the gender, and a tiny bit of race with her Native American claims, but she's a politician not an entertainer. That and the fact that she's white will disqualify her in the eyes of the DNC. The DNC will be choosing the next candidate, just like they did HRC. The whole primary process is just show at this point.
White didn't disqualify the WASP Hillary Rodham. :roll:

The fact is that in four years a lot can happen. Who knows, perhaps the democrats can get really lucky and get Trump impeached and we end up with a Pence administration. Then the career politician, no matter how dull, white or male he is that was in the forefront of getting Trump kicked out will be the hero of the democrats. All I'm saying is that anything can happen in the next four years when Trump is at helm. We aren't four months to his presidency and a lot of turmoil has already happened. We've not even had the next external World crisis where Trump is really tested. After a couple of years the situation can be a lot different.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:59 am

Asian or Latino woman who is a lesbian and who has a disability like being in a wheelchair? The most-political correct candidate preferable to the DNC?
:lol: You just found the next Democrat nominee.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Duckworth

Might as well. A junior Senator for Illinois? That's crazy.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:23 am

ssu wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:Her anti-wall street messages play well with the DNC, but messaging will come after they have chosen their candidate based on celebrity, race and gender.
Likely they screen that way the candidates. Yet even republicans have their African-American candidate and a woman candidate allways. So you think it's an uh... Asian or Latino woman who is a lesbian and who has a disability like being in a wheelchair? The most-political correct candidate preferable to the DNC?
I said what I think their criteria is in the firts fuckinng post of this thread. Did you even uh....read it?
ssu wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:She has the gender, and a tiny bit of race with her Native American claims, but she's a politician not an entertainer. That and the fact that she's white will disqualify her in the eyes of the DNC. The DNC will be choosing the next candidate, just like they did HRC. The whole primary process is just show at this point.
White didn't disqualify the WASP Hillary Rodham. :roll:
The thread is titled 2020 election. Their search criteria changed because HRC LOST. Try and keep up please.
ssu wrote: We aren't four months to his presidency and a lot of turmoil has already happened.
MSM parroting. Turmoil is one of their code words.

You are correct that a lot can happen in 4 years. Things might turn out great and the Democrats will be even more deranged as they try and spin it into a tragedy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Have you guys considered the possibility of Barrack Obama running for president in 2020?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Have you guys considered the possibility of Barrack Obama running for president in 2020?
Which cell block, though?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Have you guys considered the possibility of Barrack Obama running for president in 2020?
Which cell block, though?

I am serious. I think he might be planning it. That's why he changed the orders of succession to create a cabal of Obama loyalists to sabotage the Trump admin, and why the democrats in the Senate are trying their best to keep Trump from appointing anybody to replace them, and why the bureaucrats in what people are now calling the "deep state" are leaking information they illegally gathered by spying on the Trump administration, and so on.

He can't use his office for political purposes, so he bought that house in D.C., and has what amounts to a kind of campaign manager actually moved in with him.

I think they are planning on a return in 2020.

And they have committed so many crimes and treason now, the entire faction of them who remain in the government now have everything to lose. They can't walk away from it now. They have to win or face prison.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am serious. I think he might be planning it. That's why he changed the orders of succession to create a cabal of Obama loyalists to sabotage the Trump admin, and why the democrats in the Senate are trying their best to keep Trump from appointing anybody to replace them, and why the bureaucrats in what people are now calling the "deep state" are leaking information they illegally gathered by spying on the Trump administration, and so on.

He can't use his office for political purposes, so he bought that house in D.C., and has what amounts to a kind of campaign manager actually moved in with him.

I think they are planning on a return in 2020.

And they have committed so many crimes and treason now, the entire faction of them who remain in the government now have everything to lose. They can't walk away from it now. They have to win or face prison.
Perhaps a better question--more plausible question might be--Michelle 2020?
:puke-front:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:57 pm

I don't think that will go over well tbh fam

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Asian or Latino woman who is a lesbian and who has a disability like being in a wheelchair? The most-political correct candidate preferable to the DNC?

Hell, I voted for her for my senator, why not my president next go round? On the other hand...

I would legitimately find this a far more compelling campaign platform.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:44 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Hell, I voted for her for my senator, why not my president next go round? On the other hand...

I would legitimately find this a far more compelling campaign platform.
That would be the best thing that could happen to Europe.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.