Live Chat of Trump's Address Tonight 2.28.17

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Live Chat of Trump's Address Tonight 2.28.17

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:33 pm

apeman wrote:
StCapps wrote:Trump's optimism is contagious. Animal spirits bro.
I think folks haven't yet realized that corp tax rates aren't going (materially) lower, and the stimulus ain't gonna be 1 trillion.

That is what animates the Trump trade, not tariffs or BAT
.... you mean that this might be a blowoff top on a colossal money-printing scam that's going to wreck the global economy, and probably lead to a revolution? ;) Say it ain't so...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 pm

I was busy last night so I haven't seen any of the speech. It must have been great because the front page of Google News is pretty much devoid of article on it. Anything less than stellar and the headlines would be flying about how he's Hitler and taking the country into the abyss.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Now Ben Shapiro tasted blood in the water.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awf ... enshapiro#

Those guys are fucked now.
I don't think the shit heads that vote democrat actually care about that though.

It's not the total scumbags who apparently are genetically predisposed to this kind of degeneracy. It's the huge numbers of Americans out there who are not really politically-motivated or care much to get involved most of the time. When they see this kind of nasty, vile behavior, quite a lot of them jump ship. That's how Trump won so many state people thought he could not have won.
It wont ever be polled but in the calm solace of a voting booth that type of shit loses elections.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Is Trump still Literally Hitler ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:Is Trump still Literally Hitler ?
Nope.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:42 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:I was busy last night so I haven't seen any of the speech. It must have been great because the front page of Google News is pretty much devoid of article on it. Anything less than stellar and the headlines would be flying about how he's Hitler and taking the country into the abyss.
They got a story up on the top of google news about biden's daughter in law dating the brother of her dead husband. That's a top story.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Top Story should be the Democrat response. It really reached out to the next generation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Soo... was the softer-tone Able-to-read-the-Telemprompter Trump a result of Ivanka?

With Ivanka, Bannon has a competitor that he cannot compete with. No fucking way.
.S. President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka was a key advocate for the more measured, less combative tone he struck in his speech to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night, officials said.

The biggest speech of Trump's month-old presidency was the product of a 10-day effort with his top aides.

While he unveiled no significant changes to policy, the tone of Trump's speech was a far cry from his bleak "American carnage" inaugural address when he took office on Jan. 20.

The Republican president dropped some of the fierce rhetoric that had been a staple of his first weeks in office. He called for national unity and avoided a repeat of his attacks on Democratic opponents and media organizations.

Polls conducted immediately after the speech showed a clear majority of Americans approved of the softer approach and aides described Trump as buoyed by the reception.
See (Reuters) Behind scenes, Ivanka encouraged Trump’s change of tone: sources

I've allways felt that Jared & Ivanka are the smarter Trump handlers than Bannon, who craves far too much for the limelight in the media.

The classy First La.. Daughter.