Live Chat of Trump's Address Tonight 2.28.17

Speaker to Animals

Re: Live Chat of Trump's Address Tonight 2.28.17

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:11 am

Now Ben Shapiro tasted blood in the water.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awf ... benshapiro#

Those guys are fucked now.

Democrats initially stood for the widow. But then they sat.

Trump didn't.

As his widow wept and mouthed to heaven, “I love you, baby,” Trump led a round of applause that lasted two minutes.

And House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) apparently sat there and didn’t cheer as the incredible moment progressed, along with Senator Bernie Sanders and others – see this video at approximately three minutes in, as the cameras pan the crowd. Look at the right hand side of this screenshot:

Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 am

I watched for specifics on tax deal and infrastructure (the two promises being sold by wall street). Nothing there, but no surprise, this is the SOTU after all.

CNBC declared markets up on belief that trump will no longer start a civil war. No civil war is bullish!

(DOW breaks through 21K while simultaneously the economy is completely stagnant -- Q1 GDP Estimates Tumble: Goldman, Atlanta Fed Cut To 1.8%, JPM At 1.5%, Bank Of America Sees Only 1.3%)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:14 am

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awf ... enshapiro#

I don't think the shit heads that vote democrat actually care about that though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

apeman wrote:I watched for specifics on tax deal and infrastructure (the two promises being sold by wall street). Nothing there, but no surprise, this is the SOTU after all.

CNBC declared markets up on belief that trump will no longer start a civil war. No civil war is bullish!

(DOW breaks through 21K while simultaneously the economy is completely stagnant -- Q1 GDP Estimates Tumble: Goldman, Atlanta Fed Cut To 1.8%, JPM At 1.5%, Bank Of America Sees Only 1.3%)
The part where Trump said "Harley Davidson," that made them stand up and clap particularly enthusiastically made me wonder if they got insider tips on stocks. Look up for me what HD has been doing since Tuesday morning.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awf ... enshapiro#

I don't think the shit heads that vote democrat actually care about that though.

It's not the total scumbags who apparently are genetically predisposed to this kind of degeneracy. It's the huge numbers of Americans out there who are not really politically-motivated or care much to get involved most of the time. When they see this kind of nasty, vile behavior, quite a lot of them jump ship. That's how Trump won so many state people thought he could not have won.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
apeman wrote:I watched for specifics on tax deal and infrastructure (the two promises being sold by wall street). Nothing there, but no surprise, this is the SOTU after all.

The part where Trump said "Harley Davidson," that made them stand up and clap particularly enthusiastically made me wonder if they got insider tips on stocks. Look up for me what HD has been doing since Tuesday morning.
Up 3.3% just today, little less than that much since Tues morn.

Ticker is "HOG", that's a pretty good one

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:24 am

That company is completely dependent upon discretionary spending, and inflation numbers out today look pretty fucking awful.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:That company is completely dependent upon discretionary spending, and inflation numbers out today look pretty fucking awful.
Spending $$$ not good either, Americans actually started saving money again, which was a surprise.

Stocks are massively rallying on substantial GDP revisions, and retail, the backbone of the economy, is fairing poorly through earnings.

WTF is going on?

I should be getting KILLED right now, but my bearish stuff is ALSO going up, this is insanity.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 am

apeman wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That company is completely dependent upon discretionary spending, and inflation numbers out today look pretty fucking awful.
Spending $$$ not good either, Americans actually started saving money again, which was a surprise.

Stocks are massively rallying on substantial GDP revisions, and retail, the backbone of the economy, is fairing poorly through earnings.

WTF is going on?

I should be getting KILLED right now, but my bearish stuff is ALSO going up, this is insanity.
Trump's optimism is contagious. Animal spirits bro.
*yip*

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:35 am

StCapps wrote:Trump's optimism is contagious. Animal spirits bro.
I think folks haven't yet realized that corp tax rates aren't going (materially) lower, and the stimulus ain't gonna be 1 trillion.

That is what animates the Trump trade, not tariffs or BAT