Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

clubgop

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Penner wrote:Again, what proof do you guys have that this is the result of SJWs trying to pin this on Trump supporters' feet?
No fuck you, you are the ones leveling the accusations making the conjectures. You prove, yourself first. Answer my challenge or fuck right off with that bullshit. You want to speculate, well two can play at that game. Show some work, prick.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:For instance, SJWs have no trouble vandalizing statues of people they don't like, or that represent ideologies they oppose, or just in an attempt to erase our national and cultural history.

Destroying grave markers is EXACTLY the type of shit they do, and they probably are just projecting when they assume it's what white nationalists would do too. It's the same thing they have been doing to our shit for a while now, just directed at Jews instead.

Also, white nationalists tend to be Christians, and violating a grave sight is a pretty big no-no.
Not too mention, useless. No one is intimidated it just pisses people off. I am still waiting Penner.

Seriously, dude. If my family were buried there, they better hope the cops catch them first.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm

I mean.. it's not even a rational decision if you were an antisemite. Do you really want to go down that road? We all have family who have passed and were buried..

It's exactly the kind of thing a person does who never considers death and moral repercussions for their actions. Who does that remind people of??

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. it's not even a rational decision if you were an antisemite. Do you really want to go down that road? We all have family who have passed and were buried..

It's exactly the kind of thing a person does who never considers death and moral repercussions for their actions. Who does that remind people of??
Didn't shit like this happen before, like did other anti-Semites did this in the past to show how much they hated Jewish people? I mean seriously, though, they have done stupid shit in the past, just like this, just to fuck with people. They are assholes, assholes really don't think about "repercussions" unless they have an attended type of goal in mind- like say to piss people off and also to scare them?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. it's not even a rational decision if you were an antisemite. Do you really want to go down that road? We all have family who have passed and were buried..

Didn't shit like this happen before, like did other anti-Semites did this in the past to show how much they hated Jewish people? I mean seriously, though, they have done stupid shit in the past, just like this, just to fuck with people. They are assholes, assholes really don't think about "repercussions" unless they have an attended type of goal in mind- like say to piss people off and also to scare them?

Not really. Antisemites in America just historically talked a lot of shit, honestly.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:

Not really. Antisemites in America just historically talked a lot of shit, honestly.
But still it did happen in other places.....

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Penner wrote:

How about you show some work instead of being a lazy asshole? How about you use fucking Google and answer my fucking challenge. You are the ones out of power, you are the ones losing elections, you are the ones that uses victimization as currency. What the hell do we have to be violent about? Why would we adopt the losers (you) tactics?
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:

But still it did happen in other places.....
Where? When? Do some fucking work, dickhead.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 pm

You really don't see how this just goes back to the bullshit leftist narrative? Most of them actually believe the nazis took over the government. So when shit like this happens, I actually think odds favor it being perpetrated by the left trying to further their narrative in the absence of evidence to support it.

It's like how feminists perpetrate their rape culture farce by hoaxing rapes all the time. It's gotten to the point where people are assuming all public rape allegations are false.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:

How about you show some work instead of being a lazy asshole? How about you use fucking Google and answer my fucking challenge. You are the ones out of power, you are the ones losing elections, you are the ones that uses victimization as currency. What the hell do we have to be violent about? Why would we adopt the losers (you) tactics?
I don't even know what your "challenge" is man. Serious what did you challenge me to do?