Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Montegriffo

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:according to CNN.
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:34 am

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

Police said Sunday that they had arrested two teenagers on suspicion of daubing swastikas on two synagogues in the central town of Petah Tikva.

A police source confirmed to The Times of Israel that the suspects, 17, from Petah Tikva and Haifa, are both Jewish.

On June 3, police received a report that a swastika had been sprayed on the walls of a synagogue on Sokolov Street in Petah Tikva, and another synagogue on Usishkin Street in the city, police said in a statement.

An investigation was opened that led to the arrests of the two minors. The investigation is continuing, police said.

In April police launched an investigation after Nazi images appeared as screensavers on computers in a school in Petah Tikva.
Several students were detained by police after a complaint was filed about two memes of Hitler and concentration camps which appeared on the computer network of the high school.

A police spokesperson said at the time that “it appears that a minor, a student of the educational institution, did some work on a computer in one of the classes, in which he created a presentation with Nazi content.”
Police have investigated several incidents of swastikas spray-painted in various locations in the city in the past few months.

It was not clear if the two 17-year-old suspects were connected to previous incidents of swastika graffiti.

http://archive.is/eVIl3
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-sus ... ynagogues/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 am

TheReal_ND wrote:IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

Police said Sunday that they had arrested two teenagers on suspicion of daubing swastikas on two synagogues in the central town of Petah Tikva.

A police source confirmed to The Times of Israel that the suspects, 17, from Petah Tikva and Haifa, are both Jewish.

On June 3, police received a report that a swastika had been sprayed on the walls of a synagogue on Sokolov Street in Petah Tikva, and another synagogue on Usishkin Street in the city, police said in a statement.

An investigation was opened that led to the arrests of the two minors. The investigation is continuing, police said.

In April police launched an investigation after Nazi images appeared as screensavers on computers in a school in Petah Tikva.
Several students were detained by police after a complaint was filed about two memes of Hitler and concentration camps which appeared on the computer network of the high school.

A police spokesperson said at the time that “it appears that a minor, a student of the educational institution, did some work on a computer in one of the classes, in which he created a presentation with Nazi content.”
Police have investigated several incidents of swastikas spray-painted in various locations in the city in the past few months.

It was not clear if the two 17-year-old suspects were connected to previous incidents of swastika graffiti.

http://archive.is/eVIl3
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-sus ... ynagogues/
Waimminit... "These kids did some swastikas in MS Paint, therefore they're under arrest for painting them on tombstones. Great work, officer"

There'd better be more evidence than that...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:51 am

Yeah, there should be at least as much evidence as convinced GCF that Trump works for Russia..

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah, there should be at least as much evidence as convinced GCF that Trump works for Russia..
Or just go all the back to the OP. Penner and GCF wanted to blame this on Trump himself without any evidence. Oh look, wrong about another thing.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
No it has not come to pass. No one with a brain thinks Trump is a Nazi or antisemite. It is only you clowns that think so, and no one with any sense agrees with you. And every one of us can see in full clarity the minute you start squawking the same talking points we just saw the MSM shove down your throats, while you beg for more.

Your side is a laughing stock. No one with any sense thinks what you think. You are leveling criticisms for the president reading a speech in front of congress, a criticism you took straight from the MSM that fed it to you, and you think we all don't see how ridiculous you look. You have turned into Ohio penner. It's a shame that you can't look around at all the idiocy of the left, and not realize that you need to stop listening to them.
I don't think he's anti-Semitic, and I don't have a "side", other than opposing a wave of Stupid that's currently sweeping this country.

It's well known and accepted that right-wing nationalists hate Jews (for whatever reason). It's also well known that they see the Orange One as some kind of figurehead for them, because he's a nationalist. Not the racist-hiding-in-the-woods-evading-taxes-for-Jesus kind, but a nationalist.

I don't even have an issue with nationalism - it has its place. But the current dipshit revolution is gettin on my nerves, and needs to be opposed for the good of humanity.

So it stands to reason that either A) this is white nationalists inspired by Trump, or B) it's a false flag by liberals to frame them.

Either way, it's fucking stupid. But don't deny what's behind it.

It is all stupid but I really don't know why there would be a cross-country "false flags" stage by liberals across the country. Sure, there were a few stories of hate that turn out to be false but the majority turned out to be true. Which, in my opinion, is disturbing that there is a raise in more people being shitty to others, but the idea of some kind of massive false flag- that would somehow be spread from coast to coast, doesn't sound logical.

Local police, FBI, CIA have been known to use spies/agitators/instigators/front groups to create false flag operations. I do not think any of them did any of this, but I wouldn't be surprised, not at all. I am just waiting for COINTELPRO 2 to come out.
Last edited by jbird4049 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:37 pm

OR IT COULD BE JUST YOU KNOW... JEWS THAT REQUIRE ANTI-SEMITISM TO SELF VALIDATE

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:OR IT COULD BE JUST YOU KNOW... JEWS THAT REQUIRE ANTI-SEMITISM TO SELF VALIDATE
YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY MUST BE STUCK!

:-)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 pm

ITS BROKEN SEMD HELP!!!!1

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:ITS BROKEN SEMD HELP!!!!1