Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

BjornP

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by BjornP » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:32 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
There has been a nonstop torrent of hate crime hoaxes going back to during the election. Every time another one pops up, it's only a matter of days or hours before it turns out it was an anti-trumper trying to frame trump supporters.

This antisemetic hoax is just the latest. The bomb threats and the cemetery vandalism were lumped into one big wave of antisemitism sweeping the nation. I posted it here five minutes after I heard it on NPR,

"I don't have any evidence to suggest that this is part of a larger trend, but my gut instinct tells me it is a part of a larger trend."

Lo and fucking behold. The bomb threats were yet another in a long ass list of hate crime hoaxes cooked up by the left to try to paint trump supporters as hateful and violent. The cemetery vandalism will also turn out to be leftists concocting yet another hate crime hoax.

So, when the cemetery vandalism turns out to be another anti-trump hate crime hoax, and you come in here talking about some obscure shit that happened twenty years ago as though that has fuck all to do with what we're talking about, at least I'll be able to say that you have been informed of why such a tact is regarded as retardation.

Again, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're a foreigner, so maybe you haven't been watching what we have. Here's a primer.
No one has exposed the cases of Jewish cemetary vandalism as hoaxes so far. Unless someone finds evidence that can stand up in court to prove that ALL hate crime incidents reported in the year since Trump running for and winning the presidency can be sourced to a nation-spanning cabal of anti-Trump hoaxers, they never will. The reason I am talking about "some obscure shit" that happened "twenty" (actually, five) years ago, is to point out what I consider obvious from the get go:

The fact that your leftist media wants to make a guilt by association fallacy linking all hate crime cases in a year to Trump, is not evidence that ALL hate crime cases reported during the year were all hoaxes.

Simple point. Refuting the above is quite simply insane.
This antisemetic hoax is just the latest. The bomb threats and the cemetery vandalism were lumped into one big wave of antisemitism sweeping the nation. I posted it here five minutes after I heard it on NPR,
You see, this is what your logic falls apart. You deduce that because the media lie and manipulate, they must lie about everything at every stage of the story, from source and cited statistics to their final product. But we know that anti-Semitic attacks occur in the States and have done so since before Trump even began running for office and when Obama was sitting president. Logically speaking, therefore not all anti-Semitic incidents and crimes reported throughout the States in 2016 and 2017 are, nor can be, hoaxes meant to discredit Trump. Unless they all took a vacation when Trump got into office and they secretly handed the baton over to Leftist Trump bashers...? :|

Take a deep breath and consider this rationally: Do you really, truly and honestly believe that every, single incident of hate crime (from threats, violence and vandalism) reported against Jews (or any minority if we're going beyond the OP) for a year are ALL sourced to a vast anti-Trump conspiracy? Given the historical evidence of anti-Semitic incidents having occured - and not getting much press - under Obama's administration, just how logically consistent is that assumption?

I do not doubt for a second that there are people who, like the crazy guy who tried to frame his ex, try to frame the opposing political team as part of some idiotic guilt by association scheme. Natural progression from strawmanning arguments is strawmanning crimes, I guess. But being a sane person, I also do not for a second believe that the same sort of anti-Semites that commited crimes in 2012, suddenly took a holiday in 2016/2017 leading to all anti-Semitic incidents only being perpetrated by leftists seeking to discredit Trump through false-flag attacks. That's going from healthy distrust into the sort of loony bin kookoo land that would make Alex Jones look like Stephen Hawking.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:55 am

This one is funny but fake.

A lot of fakery from both sides. We live in the post truth era.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 am

This is just too funny.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... acilities/
A former journalist allegedly carried out at least some of the recent bomb threats against Jewish institutions across the country, according to the FBI, which described the menacing calls as part of the man’s campaign to harass a woman.

Law enforcement officials said Friday that they do not believe the man they arrested — Juan Thompson, 31 — is responsible for all of the calls to scores of Jewish centers and schools in recent months, nor do they think he was behind the vandalism of headstones at Jewish cemeteries in Missouri, Pennsylvania and, most recently, Upstate New York.

<snip>

Federal agents arrested Thompson on Friday morning, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York. Thompson — whose Twitter page is full of rants about white people and President Trump — was charged with cyberstalking and is accused of communicating at least eight threats to Jewish Community Centers, which an FBI complaint said were “part of a sustained campaign to harass and intimidate” a woman with whom he had been romantically involved.

Thompson previously drew national attention when he was fired a little more than a year ago from the Intercept, an investigative journalism website, for fabricating quotes and misleading colleagues to cover his tracks. In an editor’s note, the publication said Thompson had engaged in “a pattern of deception” and wrote that he created fake email accounts to impersonate people.

“We were horrified to learn this morning that Juan Thompson, a former employee of The Intercept, has been arrested in connection with bomb threats against the ADL and multiple Jewish Community Centers in addition to cyberstalking,” Charlotte Greensit, the Intercept’s managing editor, said in a statement Friday. “These actions are heinous and should be fully investigated and prosecuted.”

<snip>

His Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/JuanMThompson

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 am

The owner of one of the cemeteries admitted it to it last week. The graveyard is old and out of repair.

When they fall over he lays them over the grave to honor their graves.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 am

Really, so how do 100+ gravestones just fall over? I mean won't he call the family and/or keep maintenance records of reporting the falling gravestones so they can be fixed?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 am

Penner wrote:Really, so how do 100+ gravestones just fall over? I mean won't he call the family and/or keep maintenance records of reporting the falling gravestones so they can be fixed?
I'm not very familiar with cemetery management, but it seems to me that that they follow a sort of "fire and forget" model of business. After the funeral, I think they're obligated to mow the grass once in a while.

Any experts on here?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:Really, so how do 100+ gravestones just fall over? I mean won't he call the family and/or keep maintenance records of reporting the falling gravestones so they can be fixed?
I'm not very familiar with cemetery management, but it seems to me that that they follow a sort of "fire and forget" model of business. After the funeral, I think they're obligated to mow the grass once in a while.

Any experts on here?
You ever heard of the tri-state crematory?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ray-bre ... /372030430
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 am

A number of tombstones found overturned in an historic Jewish cemetery in New York fell over due to environmental causes and poor maintenance, not vandalism, police said.

Officers were called to the Washington Cemetery in Brooklyn on Saturday evening to investigate the damaged graves, but police determined that the damage was due to soil erosion and natural weathering, not vandalism, according to CNN.

Some of the headstones seen toppled in a Sunday morning tour of the grave yard conducted by New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind had actually been toppled over for years, according to the Jerusalem Post.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ndals.html
The cemetery's manager says that when a stone can't be reset, they "lay them across the grave to keep them memorialized," which a concerned community member apparently mistook for vandalism.
http://m.newser.com/story/239327/cops-h ... elves.html

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 am

I almost feel sorry for them now that pretty much all their big stories collapse or blow up in their faces like this. The democrats should change their logo to Wiley Coyote.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 am

https://archive.is/yDenM
Israel has formally denied an extradition request made by the U.S. government for the Jew arrested for making thousands of bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers in America.

According to a report by Israel’s Channel 2 TV service, that country’s State Attorney’s Office told the U.S. Justice Department that although the 18-year-old is suspected of committing crimes in 10 countries, he will be tried in Israel.
“Despite the refusal, there has been no rupture between the U.S. and Israeli justice ministries,” Channel 2 went on to boast.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Wed May 03, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.