Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:11 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The prog butthurt level is elevated today. :lol:
I may have missed all of the one-sided progressive name-calling and ranting about the unfairness of modern politics, here on the MHF. Perhaps you could enlighten me? Some quotes maybe?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 pm

http://www.adl.org/press-center/press-r ... LskIW_hCM9

From 2012:
Bushnell, Florida: Fourteen Jewish headstones were knocked over in a military cemetery. (March)
Boca Raton, Florida: A female student stood up in a biology class and went on a rant yelling “white people suck, Jewish people who think this world is theirs which it’s not, I will f---ing kill you at the Holocaust events all over the world.” The student also threatened to kill the professor and hit a male student in the front row before she was removed from the classroom. (March)
Boca Raton, Florida: An elderly man was told by two aides at an assisted living facility that he should “Go back to Nazi Germany, and they will finish you off. We should just drop you and get the hell out of here.” (June)
Are all the 2012 incidents reported in the 2013 link "fake news", created because they somehow knew Trump would win back then? *X-files tune playing* Ooooor, is it in fact possible to acknowledge that hate crimes occur and have occured.... without accepting a progressive media premise that they're all happening because of Trump's election to president?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Don't blame us for making rational assessment of the situation based on the overwhelming prior probability that the bomb threats were actually made by leftists.

This hate crime hoaxing isn't limited to the left's butthurt over the Trump election. I could also point out the string of fake rape stories going back for years. This is how the left creates their cultural marxist narrative.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:27 pm

kybkh wrote:I am sure Euros are freaking the fuck out.

CNN has painted the current POTUS as a Nazi and I suspect most Euros still look at the US media as the gold standard of journalism.

Fact is Bjorn, while many Americans have prejudices just like the rest of the world, there are no race based hate groups that aren't at the heart a criminal organization. Outside of prison gangs groups like the KKK just don't exist.

SPLC est fewer than 5k KKK nation wide. How many times must I repeat this?
Yeah, at the moment there are at best eight thousand Ku Klux Klan members. Now. The KKK is America's Nasis. They are a joke, and a catch all insult.

However, just because the original gangsters are dead, doesn't mean new blood with new ways are not, or at least will not, appear. Just like with antisemitism in the world, racism is like kudzu in America.

BTW, the Klan marching in DC in 1925. Only some three million plus members then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't blame us for making rational assessment of the situation based on the overwhelming prior probability that the bomb threats were actually made by leftists.

This hate crime hoaxing isn't limited to the left's butthurt over the Trump election. I could also point out the string of fake rape stories going back for years. This is how the left creates their cultural marxist narrative.
And the right does the same shit. What's your point?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:32 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't blame us for making rational assessment of the situation based on the overwhelming prior probability that the bomb threats were actually made by leftists.

And the right does the same shit. What's your point?

Such as?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:11 pm

"The bomb threats"?

I went into this discussion talking about the OP story. No one produced any evidence of the OP story and the deranged guy who tried to frame his ex for bomb threats being linked, so I don't buy Okee's - or yours if you're making it - assertion that all hate crime cases are hoaxes.

I think the media is focusing more on those stories, because they believe they can tie them to Trump, but I posted a link to a story from 2012 for a reason. To point out the facts removed from the political BS, both to those who think Trump must have something to do with it, and to those who think all hate crime reports are hoaxes because those leftists want to tie all the cases to Trump.

Fake rape reporting has always happened and is historically more likely to be personal in motivation, than political. I think that's completely obvious to anyone. Politically motivated cases of fake rape reporting may exist, but I am willing to bet that 9 out of 10 of such reports were personally, rather than politically motivated.

Creating literal fake news to get people riled up is nothing new. Yellow journalism you already know, but the chronicles of medieval kings also ignored fact, manipulated, lied and distorted the truth if the alternative meant angering the kings, nobles or clergy in power. "The Left" as you know them, simply fall into the same old mold of defending the elites that sustain them (or defending their own positions as elites), just like the ancient chroniclers got paid to extoll the virtues of their employers and crank up the villification of the opposing kings or nobleman who fought their lieges.

Wasn't untill the Renaissance and the Enlightenment that truth became something other than just what those in power wanted to hear or allowed to be heard. Today, it seems to me, our societies are degenerating into pre-Enlightenment times where "truth" is simply a matter of association rather than a conclusion to an analysis of facts. The age of feels. It may have originated on the left, but ignoring evidence if it "offends" you is definitely no longer exclusive to the left.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:29 pm

BjornP wrote:x
If you're genuinely confused, I'll help you out. There has been a nonstop torrent of hate crime hoaxes going back to during the election. Every time another one pops up, it's only a matter of days or hours before it turns out it was an anti-trumper trying to frame trump supporters.

This antisemetic hoax is just the latest. The bomb threats and the cemetery vandalism were lumped into one big wave of antisemitism sweeping the nation. I posted it here five minutes after I heard it on NPR,

"I don't have any evidence to suggest that this is part of a larger trend, but my gut instinct tells me it is a part of a larger trend."

Lo and fucking behold. The bomb threats were yet another in a long ass list of hate crime hoaxes cooked up by the left to try to paint trump supporters as hateful and violent. The cemetery vandalism will also turn out to be leftists concocting yet another hate crime hoax.

Maybe you haven't been following this. We've been watching leftists riot in the street for over a year. We've been watching them attack trump supporters with violence for over a year. We've been watching them preach racism and hatred towards white people for years, and it has crescendoed in the last year. We've watched them drag people out of their cars and beat them in the street in public. We've watched democrat mayors and police chiefs order their police forces not to intervene during numerous examples of this violence. And during all of this there has been one hate crime hoax after another as the left tries to pretend they aren't the violent scum we are watching on t.v. They have repeatedly been caught lying and fabricating these hoaxes dozens of times as they try to make people believe it's actually the right who are hateful and violent.

So, when the cemetery vandalism turns out to be another anti-trump hate crime hoax, and you come in here talking about some obscure shit that happened twenty years ago as though that has fuck all to do with what we're talking about, at least I'll be able to say that you have been informed of why such a tact is regarded as retardation.

Again, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're a foreigner, so maybe you haven't been watching what we have. Here's a primer.
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:57 pm

http://blog.adl.org/extremism/alt-right ... ith-fliers

Well this is actually real. And pretty damn hilarious.Image

I wish there was a way to "like" that page :lol: